Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is weird. I came from Liberty to Darkslide VIA Liberty toolbox. I have tried to flash into SSX2.1 or into MIUI from Darkslide. I CAN'T! I'VE tried CWR Rom Toolbox. Nata! I will say this; whenever I try to flash it goes right back into Darkslide (but it's weird I see the Liberty style name faintly in the background) right before the Darkslide red emblem turning to boot into Darkslide. Any thoughts? Think SBF is inevitable? Dang Hurricane, can't do a thing until all is restored. Let me know. Thanks! Sent
 

·
Android Nut
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
ganggreen777 said:
This is weird. I came from Liberty to Darkslide VIA Liberty toolbox. I have tried to flash into SSX2.1 or into MIUI from Darkslide. I CAN'T! I'VE tried CWR Rom Toolbox. Nata! I will say this; whenever I try to flash it goes right back into Darkslide (but it's weird I see the Liberty style name faintly in the background) right before the Darkslide red emblem turning to boot into Darkslide. Any thoughts? Think SBF is inevitable? Dang Hurricane, can't do a thing until all is restored. Let me know. Thanks! Sent
are you wiping data and dalvik prior to flashing? i would also format system prior to flashing
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"razorloves said:
are you wiping data and dalvik prior to flashing? i would also format system prior to flashing
I did all those wipes. I did it through the Rom Toolbox, not CWR.
Not sure about the formatting of the system. Another new idea/question I'm not sure about, or how to do. Please inform, Thanks
 

·
Android Nut
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
ganggreen777 said:
I did all those wipes. I did it through the Rom Toolbox, not CWR.
Not sure about the formatting of the system. Another new idea/question I'm not sure about, or how to do. Please inform, Thanks
format system is in cwr.

another thing you can try is dont use the rom toolbox. just boot into cwr and do the wipes and flash
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top