Android OS Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to chime in here real quick. I've looked a bit into this Carbyn OS thing and it's a technologically interesting concept with HTML5. Is it good? I dunno. Looks like it has potential to be a neat thing.

As such, I'm not considering this a spamful thread or anything. Just keep the referral codes out and then this discussion is fine.

Might I suggest that this thread now redirect it's conversation, now, more on the Carbyn OS product, the pros/cons, user experiences, etc.? :)

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
I also think this is interesting. Anything to make this webOS experience a little better till cm comes out is a welcome thing. Thanks for the post. I did sign up but I guess noones actually gotten to try it yet? It said I would get an email for beta invite. Now I gotta wait on that too? Well I guess if it comes before cm then I will try it out.

·
Android Apprentice
198 Posts
vindieseldyer said:
Thank you for your response but this is not my OS im just simply passing the word, please watch the youtube video or visit the website. This new OS is not intended to replace your OS this is purely browser based and the apps that you can run are IOS, Android, Rim etc all within your browser running through Carbyn, what ever as long as they are HTML5 based. I hope this clears up any confusion and thank you for your response.
not be a complete d!ck but that sounded EXACTLY like a sales pitch...

·
Android Apprentice
198 Posts
hussdawg said:
I also think this is interesting. Anything to make this webOS experience a little better till cm comes out is a welcome thing. Thanks for the post. I did sign up but I guess noones actually gotten to try it yet? It said I would get an email for beta invite. Now I gotta wait on that too? Well I guess if it comes before cm then I will try it out.
I signed up weeks ago and sent one referral link out...Now I got an email saying the people that got more hits on referrals get the first betas...I'll report back when I finally get an invite

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Hi everyone, just saw this thread on Google, and though you might be interested in a sneak peak overview. Carbyn- A Complete Overview. It should answer a lot of questions many people seem to have.

If anyone has any questions you can come over to carbyn.com and click the "live chat link" at the bottom.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts