Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

So I was wondering if anybody who ordered from HP SMB got their tracking number yet. If so, please list the first 3 digits of your web order number
(ex 442****) so that we can know who's received theirs and what order HP is going through.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
No specific order they are going thru, sorry to break it everyone.
I have already seen 471xxxx to 410xxxx go to shipping while one of my orders of 438xxxx has not... so they are filling them random..
8/19 and 8/20 ordered dates.

*sadly, I do not believe there is a way to figure this randomness out, to many variables with a company that ignores common sense*

·
Registered
982 Posts
Gnubug said:
No order they are going thru, sorry to break it you, as I have already seen 471xxxx to 410xxxx go to shipping while one of my orders of 438xxxx has not... so they are filling them random..
Oh Noes!

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the confirmation, guys. Bob1 did you get a tracking number yet? And if you didn't already know, the planned shipping dates are indeed inaccurate, as stated by HP themselves. I sent an email asking if the orders were to be processed chronologically in order of time of purchase, but cus. service didn't respond. I'm guessing their discontinuation of support for the TouchPad has started.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, could you guys give me an approximate time that you purchased? This thread shouldn't even have started if HP, like CostCentral, told us the order in which their touchpads would be shipped. There are hundreds of hungry developers out there without a Touchpad, and it's getting quite ridiculous how people are getting their shipping notifications at random. It could be due to a variety of factors, like location, time bought, and the list goes on forever. This is just to figure out a trend so we can estimate what time HP will be shipping. Thanks.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
4381XXX

Ordered 2 32GB Touchpads Saturday 8/20 right around noon, just got shipping notice. It's origination is Indianapolis, hopefully on a Fedex jet.

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
great news, i ordered around the same time. we should be expecting them on our doorsteps by the next few weeks at the most, if not next week.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
I got confirmation that it shipped on 9/9, anyone know how long it takes in the mail? I was thinking 11 days would have been plenty...

·
Registered
982 Posts
dekyle said:
I got confirmation that it shipped on 9/9, anyone know how long it takes in the mail? I was thinking 11 days would have been plenty...
it ships from texas... or at least thats what they told me, unless they're shipping it from china... Still 11 day is enough, cuz they upgraded everyone to 2 day shipping i think

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
bob1 said:
438xxxx, ordered 8/20, shipped 9/15
Fedex ground to NYC from Indianapolis, box was originally shipped from China. looks like the china shipment was 200 units (I have # 34, 54, & 162 of 200)

arrived this morning 9/20, looking forward to cm7

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I was apparently mistaken, I ordered on 8/21, early morning. But since those who ordered on 8/20 are getting theirs, i guess we can expect ours soon as well. :tongue2:

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And btw, HP isn't answering any specific questions if you send them emails from customer support. They're just saying expect a notice by 6-8 weeks, but it's been 4 weeks already, so 2-4 weeks left at the most. again, i guess patience is the key.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts