Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Addicted Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This issue has been repeated twice.

Went to bed and put the Bionic on the charger. You can see the icon change from regular to charging. But, when I wake up several hours later, it still appears to be charging and when I take it off the charger it only has gone up to 60%.

Anyone else having this issue ?

Shouldn't the LED indicator light up to show its charging like it did on the TBolt ?

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
There doesn't seem to be a charge indicator other than what the OS reports.
You can try clearing battery stats to see if that kicks your phone into charging the battery to an actual full state.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
97 Posts
I was curious about the led not lighting up to indicate charge as well. It starts flashing when battery is about deaf bit not while charging. Have to actually look at screen to make sure its working.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
17 Posts
I think you have to use the charger that came with the bionic. I have read other post of people having this issue and not using the charger that came with it. Hope this helps

·
Android Hippy
40 Posts
rexboe said:
I think you have to use the charger that came with the bionic. I have read other post of people having this issue and not using the charger that came with it. Hope this helps
I have had no issue using the charger that came eith my ThunderBolt....and occasionally I use a 9ft generic cable with my moto charger...also without issue....

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
i think the moto charger is ~0.8 amp... i've had issues charging my bionic on anything less than that. i have some other branded 1.0 amp chargers that work perfectly, though.

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
jeffason said:
i think the moto charger is ~0.8 amp... i've had issues charging my bionic on anything less than that. i have some other branded 1.0 amp chargers that work perfectly, though.
I always assume this was an amperage issue. I know I have a .8 extra one from my non-color nook. Its small too which is nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts