Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Android Beginner
25 Posts
Great rom.. working smooth so far. Only had one reboot when using lock screen gestures ( added a gesture to launch torch app from lock screen.. the gesture worked.. but when the screen timesout and I press power button.. phone rebooted). I don't see anything in /proc/last_kmsg

·
Euroskank
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
latest build has a pulled kernel patch from the p990 guys that possibly fixes the BSOD while charging issue, test it out!

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
fitsnugly said:
latest build has a pulled kernel patch from the p990 guys that possibly fixes the BSOD while charging issue, test it out!
Does this also include the new build.prop to fix the APN issue?

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Just a suggestion, could the star symbol only be used for new commits and cherry picks so we know what's was added for each build? If its to much work then forget I asked, just a suggestion.

·
Android Beginner
20 Posts
pychobj2001 said:
Just a suggestion, could the star symbol only be used for new commits and cherry picks so we know what's was added for each build? If its to much work then forget I asked, just a suggestion.
I think that's a good idea

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
In a previous Cherrypick sometime ago, perhaps by another rom cooker...there was a airplane mode fix to where the signal bars or dbm number would go away, I loved that cherry pick, any chance it could be included into thist gigglebread? or was that commit abandoned, cause i know it wasn't merged, it see the signal stuff in airplane mode on this and official nighties. oh and thanks for doing the star thingy, hi five!

·
Euroskank
186 Posts
DO NOT USE an aftermarket kernel until the kernel dev has merged today's kernel patches from github. Unless you want bootloops, that is. Prop files have also been updated, should fix numerous issues...

·
Euroskank
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@small: Have you selected any of the Sound modes? There is a cherry pick related to notification widget settings.

Always refer to the pick list and double check settings...

·
Android Beginner
21 Posts
Omg fitsnugly I'm glad I found your post! Thank you for the hard work!

·
Android Beginner
25 Posts
When I am in google navigation.. I can't switch to landscape mode.. it always stays in portrait mode. Other places its fine.. I can switch to landscape mode. Is there anything I need to adjust specific to google navigation?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.