Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
don't say yolo around me...I will slap you&#33
107 Posts
Just flashed this theme, gmail is force closing, I wiped cache and dalvik twice and re flashed the theme twice and its still fcing, any ideas? I'm on AOSP liberty btw.

·
Average Android
275 Posts
bunchdx said:
Just flashed this theme, gmail is force closing, I wiped cache and dalvik twice and re flashed the theme twice and its still fcing, any ideas? I'm on AOSP liberty btw.
Same issue on shuji too. I deleted the one with the theme, installed market version but its still fcing. Wiping gmail data doesnt help either. Only thing works is deleting/uninstalling any gmail and its data and restoring it from TiBu which has the stock updated gmail from stock .596

·
Average Android
275 Posts
Also, for some reason google music comes back with an error sometimes when it comes to downloading music for offline listening. I am using adfree but google music works anyways and it downloads too. I have disabled the block ads in rom toolbox

·
don't say yolo around me...I will slap you&#33
107 Posts
I ended up just re flashing the rom. Not running any themes now, ill wait till the kinks get work out!

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
I'm using this theme with Apex RC2 and love it, but one thing I hate is the number in the battery icon.. Can you do a 2nd option for this theme without numbers?

·
Android Lover
206 Posts
aarkayx said:
How abt screen controls when a call comes? its messed up
what is messed up? i honestly dont have any issues with the screen controls when a call comes through. it has the 2 circles on each end for answer or end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts