Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
244 Posts
Downloading now.

Never mind this - you did. Any thoughts on themeing in the blue from one of the Shuji walls released yesterday?

On another note, it'd be great if wifi turned blue to indicate connection. Of I find anything else, I'll make a new post.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
195 Posts
Nice, only wanted to report that the 3g with arrows looks weird and no indication wifi is on it stays white and the yellowish orange is still on the keyboard/suggestions and also on the over splash of the screen you know when you slide it past stop position... Also because of the way we had to install this how would we uninstall it? Lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mended, you would just flash your ROM right over the theme, no wipe.
For thecouple Apex bugs, I blind built the theme for apex, ill flash apex again& fix. But no, the dial pad probably won't get themed, since bigxie put the blkur apps back in. Most of my time will have to go to Shuji & Liberty updates. Thanks!
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
206 Posts
I don't believe i ever had to "fix permissions ". How do i go about that? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
65 Posts
"alphabets said:
I don't believe i ever had to "fix permissions ". How do i go about that? Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
You can do it through rom manager or in recovery under advanced. I'm not sure which is the "correct" way. I did both.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
65 Posts
"mobile_sensei said:
For thecouple Apex bugs, I blind built the theme for apex, ill flash apex again& fix. But no, the dial pad probably won't get themed, since bigxie put the blkur apps back in. Most of my time will have to go to Shuji & Liberty updates. Thanks!
No problem
Thanks.
I just wanted to give apex a try since I've heard a lot about it. Ill probably end up on shuji 2.0 anyways. Shuji was great, I just left to try out some 2nd init roms.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
206 Posts
"thewahlrus said:
You can do it through rom manager or in recovery under advanced. I'm not sure which is the "correct" way. I did both.
Thank you very much. Im going to do it through cwr.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
195 Posts
"mobile_sensei said:
Mended, you would just flash your ROM right over the theme, no wipe.
For thecouple Apex bugs, I blind built the theme for apex, ill flash apex again& fix. But no, the dial pad probably won't get themed, since bigxie put the blkur apps back in. Most of my time will have to go to Shuji & Liberty updates. Thanks!
Thanks a mill!! You da man.. Just pace your self Sensei, you've been at it for days now.. Don't burn your self out we need you! :)
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
206 Posts
Loving it so far. Had an issue w beautiful Widgets displaying an incorrect temperature. Uninstall led and reinstalled and its fine now. No other issues so far. Btw, suji edition not apex. Like the flashlight and wallpapers added...nice additions.

Any other additions im mising?

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
195 Posts
"mobile_sensei said:
Mended, you would just flash your ROM right over the theme, no wipe.
I did this and now unfortunately I keep getting gmail FC's.. so I clear cashe and fixed permissions and still no help I even tried to reinstall gmail gah! Any ideas anyone?

[EDIT] I uninstalled cleared both cashed and dalvik cashes for what that was worth lol then reset permissions again then redownloaded from the market instead of using my back up in titanium and it worked! Weird eh? Lol
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
206 Posts
"MendedLogic said:
I did this and now unfortunately I keep getting gmail FC's.. so I clear cashe and fixed permissions and still no help I even tried to reinstall gmail gah! Any ideas anyone?
Maybe flash the rom again...but wipe this time. Im not positive tho..just what i would do. I make backups before theming tho so i am a bit carefree about stuff like that knowing im safe.

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
72 Posts
awesome themes just some funny icons like 3G messaging and gallery icon plzzz reaplce it and update it overall best theme i really like the dialer :)
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top