Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 567 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
244 Posts
How does this compare in battery life to Shuji 2.1?

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
thanx alot sensei will try now n let u knw if theres any bug i m sure this would be the best rom i have ever used

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
coltzfan said:
Installing now. HEY ROOTZWIKI MODERATORS.......LETS GET Mobie_Sensei HIS OWN FORUM!!!!! he has a lot of information on here and it would be great to go to one forum to see his work. Just sayin
i agreee wid u

·
Average Android
106 Posts
My only problem so far is the modcentral stuff don't stick. Even after enabling init support and rebooting. :-/ that and some colors really clash hard here n there. I can live with the color mess though.

·
Android Lover
206 Posts
so far so good....restoring apps now and setting up my phone. will be able to test out better once it's all set up. replaced the boot animation...i dont like sound on boot, just personal preference. love the keyboard!

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
Yeah I tried the modcentral and it didnt stick. I tried reflashing the v9 in CWR and it still ask to enable init. did that and rebooted.... and checked again and it still wont stick.

Well I checked each one instead of selecting 8 to check mods and they ARE running. maybe we just cant check them all at once. But Jakebites mods ARE working correctly.

Do you suggest staying with Launcher2 for optimum performance? Or will another launcher be ok?

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Sensei is this a 2nd init rom? It doesn't say whether we use bootstrap or the power button to get into recovery once it's flashed. I just want to make sure before I use bootstrap and I'm not supposed to. Don't wanna screw anything up.

EDIT: NVM. I missed it in the op. My bad.

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
cubsfan187 said:
Sensei is this a 2nd init rom? It doesn't say whether we use bootstrap or the power button to get into recovery once it's flashed. I just want to make sure before I use bootstrap and I'm not supposed to. Don't wanna screw anything up.

EDIT: NVM. I missed it in the op. My bad.
No morning coffee yet? LMAO

I've already switched over to adw launcher...
I normally use go launcher but the phone finally died after streaming pandora, and running netflix for 3 hours to get it from 30% to dead. LOL

·
Android-Aholic
1,247 Posts
how does this compare to shuji 2.1, bc if its better than shuji then that is an accomplishment. i can get at least 15 hours with moderate to heavy use on it.

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
fakiesk8r333 said:
how does this compare to shuji 2.1, bc if its better than shuji then that is an accomplishment. i can get at least 15 hours with moderate to heavy use on it.
well it took 3 hours to go from 30% to dead while streaming pandora and running netflix if that is any indication.

·
Average Android
925 Posts
First, yes I did a clean istall, wiping everything. I got numerous FCs. I tried fix permissions in Root Tools and Clockwork, as well as fix permissions at boot on the ROM. I really like the looks of this ROM as well as the customization. I have reinstalled my flawless working nano of Apex. If some of the bugs get fixed I will give it another go. Has alot of eye appeal!

·
Android Lover
206 Posts
not sure how i feel about all the blur. i am freezing left and right in titanium. the speed of the launcher is incredible, but ther eis no customization to it. i have green icons mixed with red and blue...haha. my screens are ugly with this launcher.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
coltzfan said:
No morning coffee yet? LMAO
Actually no. LOL. I'm on my first cup right now.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
PARick said:
First, yes I did a clean istall, wiping everything. I got numerous FCs. I tried fix permissions in Root Tools and Clockwork, as well as fix permissions at boot on the ROM. I really like the looks of this ROM as well as the customization. I have reinstalled my flawless working nano of Apex. If some of the bugs get fixed I will give it another go. Has alot of eye appeal!
What were you getting FC's on? I haven't had one yet. Install was smooth as silk on a baby's a$$! LOL.

·
Android Apprentice
51 Posts
So whats the ultimate description of this rom? From the OP, it seems to be a modified version of DarkSlide, with a different default launcher (this wouldnt be a bad thing, I liked Darkslide). Im assuming that all the Blur widgets are available and such.

Thanks.

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
1 - 20 of 567 Posts