Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Average Android
312 Posts
Ok, installed exactly as dev instructions. The only app that I've downloaded ib TB & TB Pro. I haven't restored any data from TB or any other method.

Here are some issues that I've found related to "Running Apps" icon from the home screen:

Browser - works
Market - works
SMS - message saying "Device Not Supported"
Email - FC (process mobi.SyndicateApps.ICS)
Calendar - works
Gallery - FC (same message as Email)
Music - FC (same as Email/Gallery)
Maps - works
Settings - does nothing but takes me back to the home screen (no FC)

·
Android Lover
216 Posts
"OnMy2ndGP said:
Ok, installed exactly as dev instructions. The only app that I've downloaded ib TB & TB Pro. I haven't restored any data from TB or any other method.

Here are some issues that I've found related to "Running Apps" icon from the home screen:

Browser - works
Market - works
SMS - message saying "Device Not Supported"
Email - FC (process mobi.SyndicateApps.ICS)
Calendar - works
Gallery - FC (same message as Email)
Music - FC (same as Email/Gallery)
Maps - works
Settings - does nothing but takes me back to the home screen (no FC)
All is the same here. Exactly.

·
Android Lover
426 Posts
Downloaded and looking pretty sexy.
Everything seems to be working fine, except for the launcher settings for the Ics launcher.

-

Thanks for yet another masterpiece

·
Average Android
312 Posts
So, someone tells me that the issues I listed are not ICX specific. Was told that the Ice Cream Sandwich launcher yields the same outcome on any ROM and not just ICX.

·
Android Apprentice
85 Posts
I am running this and having no problems other than the messaging in the running apps . I am getting the same message as above. Other than that everything is working. I did multiple wipes to data,cache, and dalvik cache before installing . I also ran fix permissions in rom manager too. Didn't try anything before so I don't know if all was working or not. I am just used to doing that.

·
Android Lover
426 Posts
OK, have my first question..

When quick opening email on the lockscree, whether it's gmail or another service.. It doesn't go into the inbox, it goes directly into composing an email.

Anyway to have it go into the inbox instead?

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
"FormeriPhoney said:
OK, have my first question..

When quick opening email on the lockscree, whether it's gmail or another service.. It doesn't go into the inbox, it goes directly into composing an email.

Anyway to have it go into the inbox instead?
Go to agile lock in app drawer, settings, shortcut settings, slot 2 or w/e and change to the email app you use. Then it will open to the default view of that app.

·
Supporting Member
915 Posts
Will the FBsync from ssm work on this? I don't see why fb and a crt arent used here. Every other rom has a crt animation.

·
DroidX Dude
190 Posts
works great for me!
shuji 2.2
was unable to use TBH 340 AIO / 605 AIO both of them asserted and i tried a couple of times, too
net result = boot loop
miraculously, i was able to get into cwm and restored shuji and then flashed this:
http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?6621-ROM-Stock-Rooted-Deodexed-4.5.605
that got me to 605, booted into it, installed d2 bootloader and was able to cwm icx

So far, everything seems fine, i used tibu to restore my non system apps and they all seem a-ok!
using adw ex launcher pro, as ice cream launcher FCs.

rom seems super fast, too, nice work sensei and co.!

·
Android Apprentice
57 Posts
Not sure what happened, but after flashing the 605 deodexed update, wiping data and cache I installed the file and my phone got stuck in the bootloop mode... I went into system recovery wiped data and cache also and couldn't get back to the original 605 rom which forced me to go into bootloader and SBF all over again... Hopefully 2nd time around, I won't have any issues... Not sure what I did wrong...

·
Average Android
199 Posts
For what it's worth, I flashed this over .602 with no problems. Just wiped data, cache, and dalvik before I did.
Working great so far! :D

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
About the only thing I am missing is customizing the launcher to add your own shortcuts. But from OP updates should be coming so I am good. Put appwidgetpicker.apk in the app folder in system and changed permissions to organize the widget list. The lock screen is nice and it works great. I am assuming this will be updated as well maybe with options to change shortcuts. I do get FC when I click on Settings in the recently opened apps. The part that I love is I dont have to change the battery icon to blue, or the data and signal icons to blue. TY!!!!!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts