Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Themer
45 Posts
Snipples007 said:
Now you have an iPhone, congrats.

Sent from my Apex Infused Droid X.
Not for long, ios5 has a notification bar, Apple thought of it all on their own lol

·
Android Apprentice
45 Posts
_banana said:
I like the Apex theme, but rather not have those themed apps. Would be nice if you made it a separate zip.
Me too. I am considering flashing the theme and restoring the system Apps from Titanium Backup so they won't be themed. Hopefully it will work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
There's a Natural Mystic blowing through the A
157 Posts
Well good to see no one had an answer. Must be a new feature. Doesn't notify you cause you already know.

·
Android Enthusiast
1,116 Posts
I would like the themed apps alone, anyway of doing that?

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
I really love this theme, but some of the custom icons (like the market) are pixelated and poor quality. I would love to see a version of this available that only applies to the UI. I'm a fan of everything but the customized apps, and app icons.

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
has anyone issues updating twitter? I can't update to the latest version from the market. it says there was an error parsing the package. I'm wondering if it has to do with the apps being themed?

·
Android Enthusiast
1,116 Posts
cmirsky said:
has anyone issues updating twitter? I can't update to the latest version from the market. it says there was an error parsing the package. I'm wondering if it has to do with the apps being themed?
The market is not the latest version

EDIT: WOW this theme pretty much blows camel Co(k.. all the themed apps won't update or install.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
I had the notification bar disappear once when I restored a backup. I just reinstalled the rom and then the theme and it worked fine. Try that

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
JkdJEdi said:
The market is not the latest version

EDIT: WOW this theme pretty much blows camel Co(k.. all the themed apps won't update or install.

If you want the latest version of an app uninstall the themed one and then install the market one. The themer isn't going to update the theme every time every single app updates. So get over yourself or learn how to theme your own sh*t.

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
Man, this theme is hot. Few questions though:

- Functioning on RC2 yet?
- Anybody NOT having the notification bar issue? I don't mind wiping if I have to.
- Can I just uninstall the themed apps and re-install to get rid of the theming? No disrespect intended-- I'm not a huge fan of the themed apps. The UI itself is brilliant, though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts