Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Average Android
121 Posts
Sick!

any chance of getting you to port this over to the t-mobile theme engine?

would love to see this on my CM4DX

edit: just flashed the startup logo. OMG f'in awesome

·
Android Apprentice
26 Posts
Not to bash on the theme its nice. But you couldn't come up with an original theme name? Terminator 2!! Arnold "Maria I'm sorry for f**king the nanny. She was throwing it in my face I'm sorry."

·
Android Apprentice
120 Posts
Your work never stops amazing me. Well done!!!
BTW: SkyNet is perfect

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
rnarc206 said:
Not to bash on the theme its nice. But you couldn't come up with an original theme name? Terminator 2!!
I'm pretty sure that the whole point of this theme was to make it after SkyNet from Terminator. I don't think that mobile_sensei just wasn't creative enough to come up with an original name.

Great work on the theme as always sensei.

·
Supporting Member
151 Posts
dr_who_droidx said:
ok i cant find the xtra wallpaper for this theme even in the wallpaper option
The wallpapers were not automatically added to the sdcard when I flashed this theme either. Use your file manager of choice to access the theme zip file on your sdcard, once inside the zip file go to system > sdcard, then copy the "SkyNet-Wallpapers" folder to your sdcard. Then just access the wallpapers through the gallery.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Be Sure To Keep Checking The OP, That Is Where I Will Be Posting Updates, Add Ons, Etc. The Boot Animation & Some Add On Apps Are There Now.
Big Thanks To Dr. Carpenter For Doing The New Boot Animation

·
Android Apprentice
520 Posts
Thanks man for this theme. I just went back to apex rc2 after a stint with lib8, and cm4dx before that. This is close enough to your crimson theme that I am satisfied. And happy that you made it for both apex and asop lib. Thanks again man you rock. I'm running black/white/chrome which is beautiful too, I love the dialer buttons. But I've been missing crimson.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Awesome theme! I'm loving it!!

I do have a question tho. I am running Apex 2.0 RC2 and I downloaded the handcent app. When I try to install it, it says application not installed. I re downloaded it and still wont work. Anyone else have this problem?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts