Android OS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in ROM manager and was wondering what the difference is between these 2 ROMs were?

·
Android Apprentice
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im running build 11 and It runs like a dream ProTekk. So, it sounds like no need for me to flash 7.1.1?

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
vh5150 said:
Im running build 11 and It runs like a dream ProTekk. So, it sounds like no need for me to flash 7.1.1?
Hey, if it works, it works :p

If you have MMS issues then give Slayher's 7.1.1. Still not sure if my build is affected with the MMS bug but I haven't been able to find anyone who had an issue with the build.

·
Android Apprentice
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good. Can I avoid wiping data if I flash 7.1.1 from build 11? Thanks ProTekk.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
"vh5150 said:
Sounds good. Can I avoid wiping data if I flash 7.1.1 from build 11? Thanks ProTekk.
Yep. Only thing to wipe would be cache and to be on the safe side, Dalvik cache.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using RootzWiki Forums

·
i tend to break stuff
687 Posts
hopesrequiem said:
Thanks guys. Quick responses! God im glad I left xda. This place rules haha
XDA is still a very good place lots more to bring on themes/apps etc. but the Thunderbolt Section has slowly lost good devs due to needy people. just my .2

·
Android Apprentice
22 Posts
"jr4000watts90 said:
XDA is still a very good place lots more to bring on themes/apps etc. but the Thunderbolt Section has slowly lost good devs due to needy people. just my .2
Just your 20 cents? ;)

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
jr4000watts90 said:
Yea XDA is still pretty popular outside of HTC devices but the friendliness you get here can't be beat.

·
Android Addict
698 Posts
"miketoasty said:
Yea XDA is still pretty popular outside of HTC devices but the friendliness you get here can't be beat.
Yeah people don't ban or yell at you for a small mistake. There, they decapitate u for asking anything noobish

1 - 18 of 18 Posts