Android OS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does cm 7 HDMI port work also I have real HDMI app but honestly I cannot even remeber how to set it up or what channel to put it on

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
why not post this in the CM thread? may get more attention

·
Average Android
172 Posts
As far as I know, HDMI does not work with CM. The HDMI requires some of the Blur framework.

@IRONMatt, I think having it here is fine. The CM7 thread is a bit cluttered at this point and getting a reply can be tough.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
ya i hopeing one day they update it to work...but it does work with liberty at this point...so maybe they'll use the same route jrummy did to make it work eventually

·
Beer Baron
326 Posts
SyNiK4L said:
ya i hopeing one day they update it to work...but it does work with liberty at this point...so maybe they'll use the same route jrummy did to make it work eventually
Doesn't it work in liberty because liberty is actually using a lot of the blur framework? The difference between current ROMs for the DX and CM7 is that CM7 is completely built off source. That is why we can't get the blur camera to work either. Too many framework dependencies that just aren't there because it is truly AOSP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts