Android OS Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Maybe to many projects going on at once for there dev team. Can't complain they do it all for free though. I donate when I can

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using RootzWiki
I believe on Hashcode's twitter he said he has to go back and work on RAZR HD soon so I'm hoping soon is coming lol but they do have a ton of projects so anything is good !

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Guys nothing is being abandoned..hashcode and the rest of the dev team are trying to get our phones successful unlocked bootloaders,they may have stopped for now but not to abandon the RAZR HD nor ROMs for the device,they're simply just trying to unlock our bootloader first for easier and better ROM development.I've been following on hashcode and so far he's still in the process,hopefully he can knock this down and give us a fully unlocked bootloader.keep hopes up guys

·
Registered
152 Posts
Guys nothing is being abandoned..hashcode and the rest of the dev team are trying to get our phones successful unlocked bootloaders,they may have stopped for now but not to abandon the RAZR HD nor ROMs for the device,they're simply just trying to unlock our bootloader first for easier and better ROM development.I've been following on hashcode and so far he's still in the process,hopefully he can knock this down and give us a fully unlocked bootloader.keep hopes up guys
well not unlocked bootloader but at least kexec the work around read that they are 80% done with it, and got both cores running

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, it would be nice if they would have finished the the ROM at least, though....just stayin..

No disrespect to the devs...please know that, you guys are great!

·
Average Android
260 Posts
Well, it would be nice if they would have finished the the ROM at least, though....just stayin..No disrespect to the devs...please know that, you guys are great!
It's not as easy as simply finishing the ROM. If you think that then finish it your self. If you don't know how, then simply learn how to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

·
Average Android
176 Posts
It's not as easy as simply finishing the ROM. If you think that then finish it your self. If you don't know how, then simply learn how to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
No kidding, these guys have boatloads of work to even get CM running on the Motos. They've had to manually write code for stuff and many other things seeing as full source code for certain things does not seem to get released.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.