Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM11 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod's Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you're not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.

Latest KitKang build: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=...evice=jfltevzw

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/st...ch:cm-11.0,n,z
CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

cherry.png
Cherry picks and other modifications
cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.​

·
Wannabe Developer
404 Posts
I am thinking about using some pieces of CM for a new ROM I am about to start working on. Before I start, when compiling CM (for Galaxy S4 Verizon variant), does the included compiled kernel already have the LOKI patch embedded? or does this have to be done after the compiling of the ROM is complete? Anyone?

·
Average Android
377 Posts
Says I don't have root? And focal force closes after pic but takes a blank picture. The standard camera works fine.

Thanks for posting a 10.2 build

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Says I don't have root? And focal force closes after pic but takes a blank picture. The standard camera works fine.

Thanks for posting a 10.2 build

Dev Options > Give it Apps and ADB. Will allow Superuser afterwards.
Yup, Focal is still a WIP (I guess).

·
Average Android
377 Posts
Dev Options > Give it Apps and ADB. Will allow Superuser afterwards.
Yup, Focal is still a WIP (I guess).
Got it. Thanks.

Yep hopefully it gets functioning decently. Also getting some major feedback when listening to music with headphones or bluetooth and continuing to use phone (selecting stuff on screen etc). Sounds like interference

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it. Thanks.

Yep hopefully it gets functioning decently. Also getting some major feedback when listening to music with headphones or bluetooth and continuing to use phone (selecting stuff on screen etc). Sounds like interference

Something I've seen folks harping on across 4.3 builds
We're still quite early, so here's to hoping all this gets squashed in the short term =]

·
News Team/Moderator
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Updated OP and thread title

·
Android Apprentice
329 Posts
Not compatible with safestrap? :huh:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I believe all AOSP roms are not safestrap compatible. I'm really happy that AOSP roms continue to be released considering there aren't too many of us with unlocked vzw s4's.

Thanks cm team and everybody else!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using RootzWiki mobile app

1 - 20 of 20 Posts