Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Lover
313 Posts
Read through the original CM7 thread and then only report on new/unknown bugs.

I don't want to be a dick, but....if you don't read anything else, then at least read the entire OP before you start flashing things
Original Post from CVPCS said:
Some things that are known to NOT work:
camera/camcorder, there have been reports that youtube is hit-or-miss, torch force-closes (flashlight).

·
Android Optimizer
283 Posts
I'm getting an odd message whenever i first boot up the phone. On the home screen it says "system uid's are inconsistent. Please wipe data partition or your system will be unstable" Any idea what thats about?

·
Android Apprentice
225 Posts
Was this going from another CM build to a nightly? Or was this going from some other ROM to CM the first time?

Seems pretty clear what the solution is (wipe data and clear caches), but I am curious how you got to that point.

·
Android Optimizer
283 Posts
I originally came from .596 stock using P3Droids all in one monster. The first flash went fine. Then after I installed the google apps it said UID's inconsistent, this was with the beta no nightly. Then i flashed the #6 nightly and it did not go away. So this morning I flashed #7 and along with it wiped the data and cache. Problem fixed and CM7 running much faster and more stable! Just needs some work on how much the batter use is used for idle :/

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
For some reason i am not able to view / edit files in eclipse DDMS file explorer. Does anyone know if this in a known issue with CM7? i really miss this when testing my apps on my X. not a huge deal but this is one issue i haven't seen mentioned yet, didn't know if it was specific to the X or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts