Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, it's on XDA, but it's a very well compiled list of CM7 Compatible Themes.

Confirmed: You can use HDPI and MDPI but not MDPI ONLY..

Im running Synergy at the moment and it works fine on CM4DX.

Click HERE for the list.

Thanks to DewGuzzler for the link on twitter.. such a good friend

AirForceGeek Out!

·
Android Beginner
15 Posts
I did. I get "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size."

EDIT: Ok, internet research shows that that is a relatively common thing to pop up with themes. But even after a reboot, the theme won't take. I get a few icons changed in the app drawer (like 2) and nothing else.

·
Android Lover
268 Posts
Any theme messes up the Google Music (beta) widget, even after a reboot and uninstalling/reinstalling the Google Music app and widget.

·
Android Apprentice
108 Posts
airmaxx23 said:
Any theme messes up the Google Music (beta) widget, even after a reboot and uninstalling/reinstalling the Google Music app and widget.
For most themes, yes. I have found the JAMT themes do not screw with the gMusic Widget. If you are looking for something clean and simple, you are covered

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
Anybody know why when I choose one of these themes and apply it only the pulldown notification bar and the phone dialer are like the only thing that changes, I've tried synergy, drop theme and its the same for all of them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Wingshater21 said:
Anybody know why when I choose one of these themes and apply it only the pulldown notification bar and the phone dialer are like the only thing that changes, I've tried synergy, drop theme and its the same for all of them

Try a reboot. I usually reboot after switching themes or installing icon packs. Not sure if it does anything, but it makes me feel better.

·
Android Apprentice
36 Posts
Wingshater21 said:

yea same for me, I can't seem to make ANY themes work.

·
Android Apprentice
50 Posts
Wingshater21 said:

Are you using a different launcher? Just throwing out a possibility

·
Average Android
108 Posts
Really?

Sent from my DROIDX swimming upstream on CM7 :) ;-) :p

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Wingshater21 said:

Having the same issue.

I'm on Nightly 5, running ADW EX launcher. I have tried rebooting the whole 9 yards and I can only get my notification bar to theme, nothing else, no dialer no apps.

Any ideas guys?

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
chacen.droid said:
Having the same issue.

I'm on Nightly 5, running ADW EX launcher. I have tried rebooting the whole 9 yards and I can only get my notification bar to theme, nothing else, no dialer no apps.

Any ideas guys?
Have you tried different themes? Some are really good and theme almost everything and others just theme a couple of things ...might help if you've tried tons and none work I have no idea lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts