Android OS Forum banner

[CM7] anybody still getting those random reboots?

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  jr313 
#1 ·
It seems on cm7 i have been getting very random reboots. Yes I know this is supposed to be normal but sometimes more than other days. Is there anyway i can prevent these? any flash dances I should try?

#4 ·
I have had approx 5 since I picked up the phone on release day....

My wife has only had one and we got them at the same time and running the same rom/radio

As mentioned, until they come up with a new radio, you will keep seeing them here and there. Every radio released so far also does the same.

p.s. If you see something out of line, use the report post feature and a mod will move the thread if needed.

Thread moved

#7 ·
Im running the 1.16.00.402w_1 radio. i just recently installed omfgb beta and no reboots at all. with the same radio, but before installing i was running cm7 and gettn reboots all the time.

#10 ·
From my experience since I have installed CM7 I haven't gotten one reboot, it may be that I beat the phone to it with my constant flashes and theme changes. As far as I'm concerned though CM7 has cured most of if not all of my reboots. However my friend has CM7 installed and it does it once a day, so I think it differs from device to device.

#15 ·
Aaron said:
Was just receiving a call and phone rebooted ;(.
what radio are you running? did you do what this person did?
cloud36426 said:
I am on the stock radio and am getting the random reboots. But just recently. I flashed the mr2 radio and leak GB. I flashed back to the shipped radio and started the reboots. Before that I had no problems on CM7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.