Android OS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Developer
93 Posts
The ladies (guys too) never get enough stuff for them in the android world, so I thought id make something for them.. i present to you:
COMPLETELY PINK

Please let me know what else you think should be themed.
It can be found in the Theme Manager. It's under the name "Completely Pink" but I dont think there is a preview yet. It requires a reboot to theme everything

Download:
http://bit.ly/qmyXPn

Install APK
Open Theme Chooser
Look for Completely Pink (doesnt have a preview image yet)
Apply
Reboot

Also, please consider donating, it tells that people like my work and want me continue :)

Screenshots attached:

Attachments

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
MIUI on the wife's D1 is acting up. May flash CM7 or OMFGB and give her this theme. Thanks, looks nice and clean.

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Hey man, I finally got around to installing this on my wife's D1 and it doesn't show up in theme chooser. Installs with no errors but can't apply it since it won't show up. HALPZ <_<

·
Android Developer
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gardobus said:
Hey man, I finally got around to installing this on my wife's D1 and it doesn't show up in theme chooser. Installs with no errors but can't apply it since it won't show up. HALPZ <_<
there is no preview image, but if you scroll through theme manager you will see the name "Completely Pink"

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Ahhh okay, I thought it would just have a black box or default "System" image or something. I'll check it out when I get home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts