Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
216 Posts
There are two options for me. ADW EX, and the original Gingerbread launcher. Both offer the 3D app drawer which I adores. ADW is more customizable than Launcher Pro Plus, which I had used before. ADW doesn't offer its own widgets like calendar or Gmail or People, but that's okay since I use only one home screen anyway.

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Stock GB Launcher is my preferred choice. Obtained via Steven Lin's Android 2.3 Launcher (Home) + app in the market.

·
Android Apprentice
216 Posts
hopesrequiem said:
Just got the stock gingerbread launcher from the market. Missed the 3d app drawer
I love that stock launcher. But the one big negative is that it takes up like 24MB of RAM compared to ADW EX launcher that takes up barely 15MB.

·
Android Addict
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very true. I'm willing to sacrifice that. I can always switch back. Figured for. 99$ its worth it. So cheap and awesome

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
another vote for launcher pro plus. been using it forever.
i've never tried go launcher. might see what it's all about when i get bored :)

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
"monky_1 said:
Been with launcher pro since it was a beta now I have LP+
I'm liking the launcher 7 though.
Blasphemy! Get that WP7 crap outta here! lol

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I'm not currently using it, but once Rocket Launcher gets the bugs worked out I plan on going CM7 and using that. It's still in the very early stages but I really like the look and feel of it, despite the early bugs.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
Using LPP for now. i could never get on the ADW bandwagon. i have the paid version, it just never works as good, or has the options that i like. to be honest, not even sure what i dont like about it that LPP fixes, it just works better for me.

Go launcher is also nice. i use the widgets, and app drawer folders, but right now i have most of my icons hidden in the app drawer, 3d app drawer, i have 4 folder on one of my home screens that keep my most important apps in.

LPP+ for me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts