Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Themer
332 Posts
we dont need 40k threads describing problems about cm7, there is a cm4dx thread, a nightlies thread and one specifically for bugs, new threads about bugs need to stop. post these kinds of problems in threads already started thanks

· Themer
332 Posts
this problem has already been addressed to the one in the OP

Anyone else notice that you can unlock your device by pressing the menu button on the lockscreen? Even with this option unchecked in the lockscreen settings it will still unlock by pressing menu.
located HERE

glad to see the search forum tool was used

· Themer
332 Posts
I played with the settings a lot.
1. No auto brightness option anywhere. Tried with the widget option but still no auto brightness.
2. GPS is completely out of whack. first the icon doesnt show up, second GPS direction is 90 degrees off (even third party GPS apps too), third navigation keeps waiting for location.
3. Weather from "my location" doesnt work in news and weather widget. keeps saying set custom location
4. Camera starts, takes shot and then freezes (I know cvpcs said camera doesnt work)
5. Changing theme worked but took out notification widgets but reboot fixes that
6. Video playback problem. 720p videos doesn't play (3gpp, mp4). Flash works youtube, imdb and flixter movie trailes doesnt . Third party player such as mobo can play 720p videos but only with software decoding enabled. XDA Netflix hacked app works till it goes to the video playing screen where it gets stuck then FCs after pressing back button
7. Music doesnt resume after call when on bluetooth headset
8. Screen on and screen off both animation option doesnt work
9. "profiles" doesnt work
10. Screen gets unlock by pressing the menu key (and yes the "menu key unlock" check box is unchecked)
11. Live wallpaper doesnt work, probably related with video issue
12. Battery use screen reports weird. Cell standby is unusually high. is it due to the visual bug in froyo. Battery seem to drain faster too but not sure about that yet but people are reporting similar incidents on page 43
13. Stock Music player cant play .wma music files
14. DSP manager FCs sometime when invoking "phone" app

GPS seem to be working by putting gps.shadow.so in /system/lib/hw. location service still doesnt work btw. Also compass in maps still seems 90 degrees off. I calibrated compass
Maps recent update fixed the 90 degree off bug. Now everything is great

I'll keep updating this post with bugs that I find myself or I come on this forum.
Posted HERE

funny what comes up when u search "menu unlock"

have a good day vlad

· Themer
332 Posts
well gosh darn it if ive never halped nobody anywhere else. maybe im not a "moderator" but i like to keep forums cleaned up, and easily accessible and not all thread out. and to be honest yes she is proud!

The moderator cant be everywhere all the time so i was just letting u know and then u had to get all quoty with me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.