Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I'll Believe Eric, He's Been All About CM7. So Bring It On Team Cyanogenmod.

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
SWEEEEET! I Can't Wait. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
very nice... my brother has the x2 and did not want to root at all (being he didnt want to brick it) but since i told him about gingerbreak he said hed only root if he could get cm7 on it... keep up the good work everyone!

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Don't Wanna Be The Bearer Of Bad News But It Sounds Like CWM And 2-init Are Conflicting And Not Playing Nice Together. :(

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I haven't installed 2nd init yet... cuz i wanted something a bit more stable, also i'm hoping that the cm7 has it in the rom

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Can Tell You This That CJ Has Been Getting Housed All Day And Finally Found His Problem And Those Two Best Things Right Now For Us Were Conflicting But He's Gonna Try And Write A Script That After 2-init Is Down It Goes Back To CWM. At Least That's What I'm Reading Out Of It.

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
I Tell You Eric I Have Fallen In Love With The Android OS. If There Was A Developer Who Lived Close By I Definitely Would Hook Up With Him/Her And Kinda Self Teach By Watching. I've Always Learned Faster By Watching And Asking Questions Versus Reading And Then Trying To Apply. Eh Who Knows Maybe I'll Slowly Get Into The Developing End Of Things.

·
Android Lover
218 Posts
Thanks Bro, I'll Definitely Check It Out.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts