Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Themer
16 Posts
First of all NO " My team is better than yours" or anything along that line!

This was just two themes I have been switching between and figure I would share them. I will be glad to make minor adjustments and even consider new teams if asked.

You need to already have the 9/19 build install ( CM4D2G Thread )
Reboot recovery
install from zip
reboot

I will not guarantee I will update with each nightly, but should update to the newest build about every week.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone!
And I do not take credit for any images used, as in they were found by searching google.

Once again please keep all negative opinions to yourself!

Carolina Panthers
View attachment 2891

Denver Broncos
View attachment 2892

Dallas Cowboys
View attachment 2963

(Click the name for the link of the theme.)

* Special thanks goes to Stetsonaw for creating the icons!

Attachments

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
Looks good dude! I see some of my settings icons found a good home! ;)

·
Average Android
65 Posts
Ok after seeing those I have to make a request how bout one for the dallas cowboys. Dude your themes rock awesome job!!!

·
Average Android
65 Posts
Bad ass theme absolutely love it but how do i change the colors of the font they are showing up white on the background makes it hard to see lol other then that fantastic theme

·
Average Android
65 Posts
Like when i reply on the rootz app the font is white, when typing in the market the font is white is there a way i can change the color of the font

·
Themer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 things:
I can change each of those two apps, or
I can change all text to a grayish/silver color

·
Average Android
65 Posts
Changing the color of the text would be great that would pretty much fix it in all the apps other then that kick ass theme

·
Marty Mcfly/Theme Dev
912 Posts
That in the cowboys one? Why not make the text blue? Grey or Silver would still be tough to see on the white background. Just an idea! Below is the code with the html Royal Blue.

colors.xml in the framework:

<color name="bright_foreground_dark">#ff15317E</color>
<color name="dim_foreground_dark">#ff15317E</color>
<color name="bright_foreground_light">#ff15317E</color>
<color name="dim_foreground_light">#ff15317E</color>

·
Themer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, I thought about doing that. Except I have a blue in all the notification stuff. Thus making blue on blue.
I know that text can be set apart from everything else, its just right know im in over myhead with other stuff.
So when I get the time, I will fix all the text- and most likely update to the newest nightly

·
Themer
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will get to one when I get the chance. I've got too many Projects to do with school right now, along trying to get rid of all the bugs in my theme chooser themes. But I havent forgot and will get to them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts