Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a theme I made for the CM7 theme chooser about two months ago. As the ttile suggests it is very blue with a lot of transparency, but not overdone. I actually got the idea for it while walking through the tile section at Lowes. It isn't 100% complete but for an every day theme it is good to go. I plan on finishing it as soon as I finish the one I'm currently working on. Just got burnt out and needed something new and to figure out some edits I just couldn't find. Anyway I hope you like it. Post comments and suggestions here as well.

What's themed:

Framework
Gmail
Settings
Facebook widget
Twitter widget
News and Weather
Keyboard
Contacts
Phone
Keyboard
Talk
Calendar Widget
Desk Clock
You Tube
Pandora

Maybe a few more, and more edits to come

Instructions:
1. You must be on CM7 or a ROM that has the Theme Chooser apk in it.

2. Download from here
3. Open Theme Chooser
4. Press Apply theme
5. Reboot or use this app to restart status bar
6. Enjoy, or not...

·
Themer
575 Posts

Attachments

·
Average Android
74 Posts
Very nicely done! Will you be doing other colors other than blue? Keep up the great work

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to do other colors but it depends on how this is received. I have another theme in the works plus one I've promised my wife, and managing these three will probably take up the majority of my time. That said, I love theming so once I complete the ones I am currently working on I will probably make a red glass and pink glass in the future.

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woo hoo! Thanks birdman!

·
Average Android
246 Posts
This looks real nice. The only thing I could see different would be the dial pad, the blue glass with the gray is hard to see, if the numbers were white this may look a little better.

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll keep that in mind when I get back onto this one. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Kernel Dev
897 Posts
imneveral0ne said:
I'll be giving this a try on my thunderbolt!

EDIT: would use but doesnt theme the 4G Icon. Green 4G icon sticks out with blue everything else. very good otherwise
This is the case with 99% of CM themes.

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, when I made it, 4G wasn't rampant yet. I'll add that to my list of things to fix.
Thanks, and keep em coming.

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to start back on this one over the weekend. Been so long, kinda don't know where to start

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I took it down cause the last build was screwed up. I'll try to get it up in a couple days. Sorry bout that

·
Themer
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Green could be fun. Working on finishing this and red right now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts