Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Ladies and Gentleman, i give you DEUCES!



CM7 Download:Link

CM7 Instructions:
1)Just install like any other theme then go to theme chooser
2)Hit the Deuces Preview
3)Apply Anyway and Reboot!

**If the apply button anyway button pops up,click and it will work**

Whats Been Themed:
*Statusbar Icons
*Loading Circles
*Volume Bar
*Download Bar
*Overscroll
*Lockscreen

Big shout out to my boy suprano, for helpin me with the theme name and dbilliter for helpin me with the xmls!

*** COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK WELCOME ***



**If you like my theme, please consider donating/to support the theme, Thank You**



Note Images Used above are from Miui, CM7 has the same statusbar, but black, no app icon themed!
 

·
Lurker
Joined
·
111 Posts
very nice theme. works decently with OMFGB any plans on enabling transparent statusbar support?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
itsTreyG said:


Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums
nice touch with the signa icons, if you want the playboy icons use widgetlocker, just lettin you know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
itsTreyG said:
Thanks. I'm using Widget Locker. How do I get it?

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums
just enable the icon to show in the statusbar, thru wl settings
 

·
A Chosen One
Joined
·
783 Posts
kgill77 love the theme and all your others! one problem with deuces though......1x isnt theme :(......by the way i got some walls i made just using your tmo theme preview....DM and maybe you can add them into the theme. THANKS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Smcdo123 said:
kgill77 love the theme and all your others! one problem with deuces though......1x isnt theme :(......by the way i got some walls i made just using your tmo theme preview....DM and maybe you can add them into the theme. THANKS!
thanks and yea ill be adding the 1x this week and yea sure pm the walls to me and ill add em
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
11 Posts
Hey kgill7 i'm having problems trying to apply the theme. When i apply it changes the status bar and pull down, but when i reboot it reverts back to stock and pop up menus and the smileys are themed and that's it. I have a Droid 1 and on a cm nightly 21 Aug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Idkmyname said:
Hey kgill7 i'm having problems trying to apply the theme. When i apply it changes the status bar and pull down, but when i reboot it reverts back to stock and pop up menus and the smileys are themed and that's it. I have a Droid 1 and on a cm nightly 21 Aug
honestly i have no.clue it.could be because of your rom, i have not received any issues like.this.from anyone else, just suggesting problem with rom?
 

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
431 Posts
Damn dude, all your themes are sick. I just DLed like all of them and am having trouble choosing which one I wanna use. Awesome work man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PatHoge said:
Damn dude, all your themes are sick. I just DLed like all of them and am having trouble choosing which one I wanna use. Awesome work man!
lol haha samething happened to me, n thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Idkmyname said:
ok i updated the rom but still not luck. i love the theme tho, and keep up the great work with your others :)
oh shoot do any of my other themes work!
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
11 Posts
sorry for late response but no they all give me the same errors and i can get the system to be themed after a reboot but the status bar wont, i have to re apply it to get the status bar and the app icons dont change (dont know if they are)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"Idkmyname said:
sorry for late response but no they all give me the same errors and i can get the system to be themed after a reboot but the status bar wont, i have to re apply it to get the status bar and the app icons dont change (dont know if they are)
i really don't know wats wrong at all still my guess is something.with the rom and no haven't themed app icons yet
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top