Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts


**HDPI devices ONLY!**

You will get a warning that assets are missing for your device. This is normal. Just apply anyway.

***Reboot after applying theme to see all changes take affect***

The X Series for CyanogenMod-7 theme engine. Many apps and icons have been themed to match throughout. Colors to match anyone's mood. More coming soon!

**Google Music Beta is themed but not showing. Google has done things different with this app and makes it hard/impossible to theme.

Version 1.4.4
  • Themed Google+ & Huddle icons
  • Themed Google+ Widget
  • Themed Google+ & Huddle notifications

Version 1.4.1
*UI Enhancements
*Redesigned Widget Background

DOWNLOAD LINKS

If you like my theme and want to donate to my hard work you can buy the Market Version and get automatic updates. No more chasing forum updates.
I never charge for my work. But if you want to buy me a pack of gum and buy a theme for a buck....please be my guest
And please leave a 5 Star comment if you like the themes.

RedX Download Link
RedX Market Link for Donation

BlueX Download Link
BlueX Market Link for Donation

GreenX Download Link
GreenX Market Link for Donation

OrangeX Download Link
OrangeX Market Link for Donation




Wallpapers for RedX

 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New version 1.2.1 up

  • Added a couple red elements to GMail
  • Darkened the Market header
  • *NEW Animated GMail notification(Bouncing Gmail notification)
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
2 Posts
Natemz said:


**HDPI devices ONLY!**

You will get a warning that assets are missing for your device. This is normal. Just apply anyway.

***Reboot after applying theme to see all changes take affect***

The X Series for CyanogenMod-7 theme engine. Many apps and icons have been themed to match throughout. Colors to match anyone's mood. More coming soon!

**Google Music Beta is themed but not showing. Google has done things different with this app and makes it hard/impossible to theme.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

If you like my theme and want to donate to my hard work you can buy the Market Version and get automatic updates. No more chasing forum updates.
I never charge for my work. But if you want to buy me a pack of gum and buy a theme for a buck....please be my guest ;) And please leave a 5 Star comment if you like the themes.

RedX Download Link
RedX Market Link for Donation

BlueX Download Link
BlueX Market Link for Donation




Wallpapers for RedX

Hey great work on your theme but I am on a droid x and I cannot seem to find the wallpapers
 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rh166c said:
Hey great work on your theme but I am on a droid x and I cannot seem to find the wallpapers
Easiest way is to download them straight from this thread.
 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Both colors updated!

Version 1.4.1
*UI Enhancements
*Redesigned Widget Background
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
7 Posts
Many thanks!

I was first running the RedX theme on deodexed stock GB. 596. When I moved to the CM4DX nightlies I loved the ROM but really missed my RedX.

All is well again! (will be donating) :-D
 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thach said:
These themes are amazing and I love the wallpapers. Beautiful work on them.
Mace68 said:
Many thanks!

I was first running the RedX theme on deodexed stock GB. 596. When I moved to the CM4DX nightlies I loved the ROM but really missed my RedX.

All is well again! (will be donating) :-D
Thanks guys :D
 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Version 1.4.4
  • Themed Google+ & Huddle icons
  • Themed Google+ Widget
  • Themed Google+ & Huddle notifications
 

·
Kitten Punter
Joined
·
2,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GreenX and OrangeX now available

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

·
Techie
Joined
·
348 Posts
I am going to try other colors now too Nate keep up the good work man it is appreciated

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top