Mod Status:: Kang

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Unlocked GSM

Optional:: In Rom Manager

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Requires GApps

Android Version:: 4.0.4 (ICS)

Source:: https://github.com/cyanogenmod

This kang is no longer being compiled...

This is a self-compiled kang of CM9 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod's Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you're not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Latest Skankwich build: http://fitsnugly.eur...9&device=maguro

Latest Gapps (mirrored from goo.im): http://fitsnugly.eur...m9&device=gapps

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanog...+branch:ics,n,z

Cherry picks and other modifications

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

Available on ROM Manager! ..................................... Euroskank Skankwich RSS Feed

·
Android user since Cupcake
38 Posts
woo hoo thanks fitsnugly

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Reactions: fitsnugly

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Everything is different, but the same... things are more moderner than before... bigger, and yet smaller... it's computers... SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!

·
Superuser
258 Posts
This is running great for me. You guys need to make the boot animation a little larger though ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
38 Posts
Just noticed that this is the Android 4.0.1 (ITL41D) version so I have flashed the franco kernel to undervold and had some weird activity when trying to pull the notification bar down

Seems ok now....

·
Superuser
258 Posts
I'm unable to purchase apps in the market, just says unknown error. Using the ICS gapps.

·
38 Posts
Boot animation is sorted now

I've been having issues with gapps too - yeah Maps has gone and I cant install from the market signing error

·
Superuser
258 Posts
Also, the camcorder does not record, and when I try to use those silly face effects, the app crashes.

I think it was the same on the Nexus S too, iirc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe stupid question but can i flash another kernel with this?? Like modaco or the franco kernel? Or is it better to stick with the cyanogen kernel?? Thanks

Edit ,just tried it with franco's latest and works fine :)

·
Rom Cook
294 Posts
Maybe stupid question but can i flash another kernel with this?? Like modaco or the franco kernel? Or is it better to stick with the cyanogen kernel?? Thanks

Edit ,just tried it with franco's latest and works fine :)
i use franco's kernel with this rom, i use the one thats NOT o/c though.

note: his kernel is more up to date on his xda thread

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm assuming this is related to the gapps like the market issues, but is anyone else's voice search not working? Hitting the microphone in any field yields an "audio problem" error. I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and really just want to make sure that it's not just me...thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm assuming this is related to the gapps like the market issues, but is anyone else's voice search not working? Hitting the microphone in any field yields an "audio problem" error. I haven't seen this discussed anywhere and really just want to make sure that it's not just me...thanks!
Same here. Apps like shazam, soundhound don't work either. Face unlock either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whenever i try to flash one of these early releases it boots up perfectly but when i try to use my phone it goes crazy like something has posessed it and starts pressing everything on the screen (quite scary) anyone else with this issue

1 - 20 of 148 Posts