Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I select more than one input language but still cannot swipe the space button to switch between them.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
What input method are you using? Go keyboard or Multiling? Basically, switching between different input methods can be implemented by pressing the small keyboard icon on the right side of the status bar.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What input method are you using? Go keyboard or Multiling? Basically, switching between different input methods can be implemented by pressing the small keyboard icon on the right side of the status bar.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk
I am using the default CM9 keyboard.
I've selected both English and Hebrew, but cannot switch between the two languages...

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think the stock keyboard will only input English. For Hebrew, you need to install another keyboard that support Hebrew input. Go to Market and find one. AFAIK, multiling and go keyboard with pad plugin have Hebrew language support.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the stock keyboard will only input English. For Hebrew, you need to install another keyboard that support Hebrew input. Go to Market and find one. AFAIK, multiling and go keyboard with pad plugin have Hebrew language support.
Thanks, will do...
Its just that I know CM7's stock keyboard does allow Hebrew as an input language, and it seems odd for CM9 to not support it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.