Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know, this was finally merged with the latest update. Also, old themes (From Gingerbread and older) are compatible, just tried a couple from the market and had no trouble applying them!

·
Themer
575 Posts
Damn, anybody happen to have the linear.apk? It is market only as far as I can tell, and is not compatible with ICS.
Just a guess but it won't be nearly anything you are expecting. Too many XML and images that don't match up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Nexus'd Out
639 Posts
I thought it would be worth a try. It is my all time favorite theme, and I doubt it will be ported anytime soon.
Yea BGill55 was back in the game for a little but he's gone again now which sucks, he was one of the best themers out there.

·
Android Apprentice
372 Posts
This is good news! Can't wait for some compatible themes. It'd be cool if CM did it like MIUI where all the themes were accessible from within the app. Anyway, if anyone finds any cool themes, keep the thread updated or maybe we should start a CM9 Theme Chooser thread for devs.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.