Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Themer
40 Posts
This is A very early build of my first CM theme.. I am posting this for feedback and bug reports.. If you see anything that looks out of place or could look a little better send me a message..

This theme is a WIP based on my MIUI cartoon theme found in the market.. All of this is thanks to a wonderful artist and a good guy David Lanham.. He drew the original images used in the Cartoon Mob theme for MIUI.. I have taken a lot of the images and reworked them to work for CM7..

7/27 update

Please dont post this elsewhere... linking to this thread is fine though..

Attachments

·
The Truth
525 Posts
i just tried to install twice and its not showing up in theme chooser.

·
The Truth
525 Posts
Found it brotha! Pretty slick i like it. I dnt have any themed icons tho. My status bar is, power control widget, music app widget also. Its nice so far for an alpha. Keep.upbthe.good work bro!

·
Themer
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The app icons are from the adw theme .. Im still not sure if I'm going to add them in yet.. if I do, it will be in the market release..

·
The Truth
525 Posts
"junkdruggler said:
The app icons are from the adw theme .. Im still not sure if I'm going to add them in yet.. if I do, it will be in the market release..
If u dnt mind me askn whats the name of the theme with those icons?

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
can I make a suggestion... just a minor one for your pulldown ... :) ... if it was me I would make where it says "Kendall Slide" & "New Voicemail" and change them to a different color.. along with the bar that says "Notifications" ... but with the new color I would also add a border to them that matches the border on the pulldown bg itself.. this way it would all look flush and the text would appear to be inside the box instead of looking like it covers it ...

·
The Truth
525 Posts
Ok thank u bro. Look forward to da update also

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
Hey no problem and if you need help let me know... I really like the way it's looking... It's different and that's always a positive

1 - 16 of 16 Posts