Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
READ Before You Continue

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the master thread for themes/mods related to Codename Android

This thread is meant to compile all the themes/mods/goodies that have been worked on so diligently by the CND supporters into one easy to read place.

I encourage everyone to give these themes and mods a chance and to support the developer in whatever way you seem fit. (Let's not make it creepy though) Whether it's a simple thanks or a monetary shoutout on paypal, theses guys, like all devs, work hard to bring you the things you want and deserve the know they're appreciated.

That being said, I take NO CREDIT FOR MYSELF FOR THE CONTENTS OF THIS THREAD. Read that loud and clear, I did not make these mods/themes. You will find the creator of these customizations next to their links and in their OP if they should happen to have a thread themselves. I WILL NOT link directly to files unless the dev has no thread or asks me to do so because their thread is not to be superseded by this one. This thread is only to compile.

Because these themes/modifications are made by members of the community, CodenameAndroid and I take absolutely no responsibility for the contents or consequences of using said themes/modifications. Additionally, all troubleshooting related to a theme/mod should be left in their thread as that is where the developer is most likely to see it. Please do not report it on the CND bug tracker until you're absolutely certain it is the rom and not the theme/modification.

PLEASE READ THE THREAD AND OP BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING! IF YOU FLASH SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXPRESSLY STATE IT'S FOR YOUR VERSION OF CND AND YOU ASK MY WHY IT BROKE YOUR PHONE, I WILL SIMPLY REPLY "
"

If you have created a theme/mod for CND and would like to share it with the community, send me a PM and I will include it after review. If you do not have your own thread, you must upload the file to an accessible site (such as dropbox, multiupload, etc.) as I will not do this for you.

Now with all the formalities out of the way

Themes

Custom/Red Theme with Natez Mod by Natemz --- http://rootzwiki.com...with-red-theme/

Cobalt Theme by dustinb17 --- http://rootzwiki.com...t-transparency/

Black and Cyan Theme by gsxrdon --- http://rootzwiki.com...ncluded1-16-12/

Modifications

Darker Keyboard with White or ICS Themed Letters by gsxrdon (Use LatinIMGoogle Version) --- http://rootzwiki.com...e__hl__codename

Fast Glow Soft Keys Mod by datsyuk --- http://rootzwiki.com...glow-soft-keys/

·
Android Apprentice
127 Posts
I second that...thanks cd n link for all the work u put into his rom.

Btw...I don't think black n cyan theme orks with 1.1.4 .

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a heads up, the op is illegible in places on the app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have the app. Would you mind letting me know what places those are so I can format it correctly? Thanks in advance if you do!

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I don't have the app. Would you mind letting me know what places those are so I can format it correctly? Thanks in advance if you do!
Looks like everything that is in black font.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh nice I was thinking about this sort of thing last night. If someone submits a link to their mood can we get it listed in the op? That way they don't get lost in the thread and maybe label the date of last update. Cool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh nice I was thinking about this sort of thing last night. If someone submits a link to their mood can we get it listed in the op? That way they don't get lost in the thread and maybe label the date of last update. Cool.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Absolutely, that's why I was asking everyone who makes a mod to PM me. If you know of a working mod that isn't listed, do the same and I will update the OP.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
So, I take it the volume wake that was for v1.1.1 does not work w/ 1.1.4?

Btw, great idea for this spot to collect all the mods and themes!

·
Android Enthusiast
292 Posts
Any chance of getting the transparent soft keys in here. Not sure who dev's it or if anyone needs help. I can spare some free hours at work

Reactions: bwillie

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance of getting the transparent soft keys in here. Not sure who dev's it or if anyone needs help. I can spare some free hours at work
I want this!
I think someone may be working on it but if you want to do it as well, I will not argue.

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Love this idea. The theme section is getting crowded

·
Android Enthusiast
292 Posts
I want this!
I think someone may be working on it but if you want to do it as well, I will not argue.
I will be more then happy to work with whomever is doing it as far as testing. I'm by no means a dev, but i have some experience toying with files

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
black and cyan makes the phone answer slider almost unusable at this point. Are these being tested before they're posted in the OP?
No, that's why I instructed in my opening comments to read the op of the thread first...to make sure it's compatible. haha
With all the different themes/mods that may come and with codename android updating all the time...there's no way I could test each and every thing. Sorry. :-\

·
Registered
94 Posts
No, that's why I instructed in my opening comments to read the op of the thread first...to make sure it's compatible. haha
With all the different themes/mods that may come and with codename android updating all the time...there's no way I could test each and every thing. Sorry. :-\
ok, cool. if we do find bugs, should we post them here or in their original threads?

·
Registered
550 Posts
now we just need someone to make the transparent softkey mod
Transparent softkey only works with nova launcher atm. I'm working on a fix now for all the other launchers. Hopefully tomorrow if i don't get slammed at work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts