Android OS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

Some of you may know of my Dark Horse theme from another website:D. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up to my latest Dark Horse project that will be on the Android Market soon.The newest project in the Dark Horse line is called Dark Horse Eclipse. The lock ring that is pictured I built off of an actual solar eclipse, which is then in bedded in the lock ring. Plus if you look more carefully you will see 2 eclipses 1 around the black inner circle and the the more obvious glow around the ring.

I'll keep those of you who are interested updated on this thread.

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"droidkevlar said:
WOW! I am waiting for this! And nice to see you on the "good" side now, lol

One question...will it have the % in the battery? In your screenies it doesnt
No battery percent kev good to know your here

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys I need 5 testers for Dark Horse Eclipse before it goes to the market. First 5 people you leave me their gmail address on this thread I will send the apk. I plan on selling it for 0.99 cents no big dent in the wallet. Need to tell me what rom your running though. Kev get me a current e-mail address

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
"jonathanphx1 said:
Hey guys I need 5 testers for Dark Horse Eclipse before it goes to the market. First 5 people you leave me their gmail address on this thread I will send the apk. I plan on selling it for 0.99 cents no big dent in the wallet. Need to tell me what rom your running though. Kev get me a current e-mail address
Pm sent with address. Can't wait to check it out

Sent from my r00ted Transformer using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 8 of 8 Posts