Android OS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was running the yellow one with the banana about a month ago and was having problems.

Wiped my phone clean and back to stock yesterday. Now I want to start fresh. I just ODIN'd what I thought was the most current CWM 8/17....is that the one that was giving people problems with completley wiping thier phones?

I have the blue one and that worked great. I just don't know where to find the link. The link to the yellow one in the the list of roms/kernels page.

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
putney1477 said:
So I was running the yellow one with the banana about a month ago and was having problems.

Wiped my phone clean and back to stock yesterday. Now I want to start fresh. I just ODIN'd what I thought was the most current CWM 8/17....is that the one that was giving people problems with completley wiping thier phones?

I have the blue one and that worked great. I just don't know where to find the link. The link to the yellow one in the the list of roms/kernels page.
I think the CWM wiping bug is only when you're using GBE with the newest CWM, it shouldn't affect it otherwise

1 - 3 of 3 Posts