Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just opened up the Bluetooth section and connected the touchpad to the PC, It seems to think it is a Bluetooth headset first of all.

It claims to have transferred my files, but yet I have no clue where Bluetooth files would go.

I tried to add my Cyanogen powered Android phone, But it just can't see it, And vice versa.

Any ideas? How will I transfer my ebook library!

·
Android Apprentice
88 Posts
the touchpad seems to have some kind of bluetooth filter that prevents it from connecting with any product that competes with an HP product

Hopefully a developer will make a mod to fix this.

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
At least I know I am not alone. I supposedly transferred some files via Bluetooth from my Sony laptop to my touchpad but I never could figure out where the files went! I have internalz pro from preware and went all over the file system and never found the files.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via Tapatalk

·
Supporting Member
65 Posts
agreed. That is freeking stupid. all i wanted to do was share my kindle library with my tp, so i could read ebooks from both, and i cant. its kind of disappointing. no wonder webos didnt accomplish anything. i cant figure out these ppl saying the like webos better than android. They're nuts!

·
Android Apprentice
20 Posts
I ended up just transferring files via USB and it worked fine. I was just trying to use Bluetooth out of convenience.

Maybe preware will make a solution before Android drops. I'm hoping for Android first, personally.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a several different devices serving a multitude of purposes, Bluetooth is the most convent way to share what I need, as some like the touchpad are WiFi only,so I have to tether by WiFi email myself a file, this is annoying to begin with, secondly I then use twice the file size in terms of data usage with upload and download, this is annoying as I do not get unlimited data, as it is not common here.

Feel free to ignore and grammar or spellings issues, The touchpads s keyboard is rubbish, also I'm used to an android keyboard with a nice dictionary :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.