Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets Get some Status Updates, Whats going on with your Touchpad, is it travelling or is it home safely with you

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
I got my order confirmation e-mail today with a receipt from the HP SMB site. I ordered my 32 GB on Sunday afternoon. They dropped the shipping charges and upped the delivery type to FedEX Overnight but the ship date is the 6th of September. Sigh. Well, at least my order has been processed and I am actually getting one!

ericerk said:
Lets Get some Status Updates, Whats going on with your Touchpad, is it travelling or is it home safely with you

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linuxchris said:
I got my order confirmation e-mail today with a receipt from the HP SMB site. I ordered my 32 GB on Sunday afternoon. They dropped the shipping charges and upped the delivery type to FedEX Overnight but the ship date is the 6th of September. Sigh. Well, at least my order has been processed and I am actually getting one!
Sounds good, i did the same thing from smb, but so far nothing :(

·
Android Apprentice
87 Posts
I got a confirmation from HP SMB this evening as well. Still no tracking number but at least I know it's coming.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
18 Posts
linuxchris said:
i ordered 16gb one at around 2 am on Sunday and 32gb one at night on same day. I was lucky because i woke up in the morning and added 32 gb one to my cart.
After I came back home, it was still there and i decided to order one more.
I got my order confirmation email on Aug, 22nd from HP SMB site.
On order status, both of them will be shipped on Aug, 27th and delivered by 30th. Hopefully it comes earlier than this date!

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
I ended up having cancelled orders from onsale, B&N, ErwinComp and HP SMB.

Ended up buying a 32gb off of CL yesterday because I'm just too damn impatient. I figure with tax, shipping, my time finding one, I'm ok paying the $45 surcharge.

I have it now, and am incredibly excited for the possibility of Android being ported over since I've just recently sold my Nook Color.

·
Average Android
62 Posts
Dingosaurus said:
I ended up having cancelled orders from onsale, B&N, ErwinComp and HP SMB.

Ended up buying a 32gb off of CL yesterday because I'm just too damn impatient. I figure with tax, shipping, my time finding one, I'm ok paying the $45 surcharge.
Yea that's one thing people sometimes don't put together..once you drive around town (or multiple towns) wasting time and gas trying to hunt one down you really aren't saving that much money. You might as well just give in and pay $50-$100 more by buying one on craigslist and save yourself some sanity.

·
Android Pimp
267 Posts
Snow02 said:
Still no cancellation from Erwin here. Maybe I got it in on time...
I haven't gotten canceled yet either from Erwin. Keeping my fingers crossed. What is CL I'm getting pretty desperate. Got Hosed at B&N and now its not looking so good at Erwin. I been calling for 2 days and all I get is Busy signal.

·
Average Android
62 Posts
LingK said:
I haven't gotten canceled yet either from Erwin. Keeping my fingers crossed. What is CL I'm getting pretty desperate. Got Hosed at B&N and now its not looking so good at Erwin. I been calling for 2 days and all I get is Busy signal.
CL = craigslist.org

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At this point i am also confused, i order from cc and hp smb, neither have give me tracking info, maybe it'll show up on my door step like a little present...

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I had orders cancelled from B&N, Insight, and Erwincomp. I am picking one up from a coworker of mine who decided not to keep his since he already has an iPad and is not very tech savvy. I am buying his 32GB for what he paid for it $149.99 + CA tax.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
adelmundo said:
I had orders cancelled from B&N, Insight, and Erwincomp. I am picking one up from a coworker of mine who decided not to keep his since he already has an iPad and is not very tech savvy. I am buying his 32GB for what he paid for it $149.99 + CA tax.
Cali, or Canada?

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
Oh well, I had orders cancelled from B&N, Insight, Erwincomp, OnSale and Amazon.

If anyone has got 1 or 2 units to let go, please let me know.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts