Android OS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Android Mechanic
203 Posts
I agree with above, with one exception: UV. Only reason I say that is with proper tweaking ahead of the UV cm7 runs so smooth/fast and resource light that you gain a lot of top end processing power extra. I have not found it to actually make cm run any faster/stable/or responsive so argument could be made that the surplus is very much better suited to dropping it down and gaining battery life. Between all the mods (Juwe/Imoseyon/DT app2sd/ etc....)and lower volts/cpu I have an ultra fast phone still that can give me a solid 16-18 hr of moderate to heavy use (adhd + tinkering ftw? k maybe not so much...but worked well for buildin!)

But, every phone is diff as stated earlier, what works for you may not me and vice versa. Other then that.... I'd agree with sYn in that atm without kernals tweaked for it, there isn't to much use for it. CM was just made that well imo..... really speaks volumes of the CM dev's and the ones helping develop the code. Oh yeah, I spose that Cvpcs guy had something or other to do with it too.........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts