Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
So we just pick the animation for each group we want. Then in ZipThemer, use +Theme and all of the animations we want, then add the ROM and we should be good to go? That's what it looked like in the video, it was tough to tell but seemed like that was the jist. Let me know what I have wrong. Thanks for this, it's really an awesome thread.

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So we just pick the animation for each group we want. Then in ZipThemer, use +Theme and all of the animations we want, then add the ROM and we should be good to go? That's what it looked like in the video, it was tough to tell but seemed like that was the jist. Let me know what I have wrong. Thanks for this, it's really an awesome thread.
that is correct but you need to update edify then add theme. And your home to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
that is correct but you need to update edify then add theme. And your home to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWikI

Cool...thanks again. I gotta take a look at the other thread to see which is which. Should make for some good combos.

·
Crack Flasher
238 Posts
just wait I'm going to make it so you can have any animation in any group in any place

I don't care how long that takes, I can't wait. That sounds spectacular.

GSM Galaxy Nexus -- ParanoidAndroid -- franco.Kernel Nightlies

·
Registered
580 Posts
On LiquidSmooth and I hate the sped up animations, so I followed the procedure to change the animations by using the stock ICS animations .zip, but after flashing and rebooting, the animations are all still the same.

·
Crack Flasher
238 Posts
yep and I followed every step. First try I forgot to update the edify and the zip failed in recovery, but I updated it and went through every step again. Flashed successfully but no change in animations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
I would try ziptheming the file at the bottom of the OP then starting over again.

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
On LiquidSmooth and I hate the sped up animations, so I followed the procedure to change the animations by using the stock ICS animations .zip, but after flashing and rebooting, the animations are all still the same.
are you flashing the the stock one then re booting then building custom ones?

·
Android Apprentice
565 Posts
I am just trying to install the stock one provided at the bottom of the OP.

I have left liquid because of the sped up framework anims. I wondered if flashing stock ics anims would fix it....apparently not. Try flashing a complete alternate anim package then stock. It might work. I have flashed the other packages on liquid and they seemed to have the correct speed throughout.

Or......get on patient zero!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have left liquid because of the sped up framework anims. I wondered if flashing stock ics anims would fix it....apparently not. Try flashing a complete alternate anim package then stock. It might work. I have flashed the other packages on liquid and they seemed to have the correct speed throughout.

Or......get on patient zero!!!

I just want stock animations with stock speeds. Would trying a completely alternate set of animations followed by the provided stock set work?

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.