Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
565 Posts
Try it!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
Also, I mentioned the anim speed issue in the liquid thread a ways back and was informed that superuser TV on YouTube has a tutorial on how to change it back to normal.

Its funny, the first thing I liked about liquid builds was the sped up framework anims, now I run other rooms because of it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Also, I mentioned the anim speed issue in the liquid thread a ways back and was informed that superuser TV on YouTube has a tutorial on how to change it back to normal.

Its funny, the first thing I liked about liquid builds was the sped up framework anims, now I run other rooms because of it.

I am at work right now, so I can't really try it yet. It'll have to wait until I get home and then I'll let you know if it worked. Would it be possible for you to link me to the tutorial so I could try that as well? Thanks in advance.

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Okay, just making sure. That's what I do and never have issues.

GSM Galaxy Nexus -- ParanoidAndroid -- franco.Kernel
same here I always use the rom unless I have a theme installed then I use that zip to be safe but of course the theme Chooser will nullify that

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Is everyone digging on this? Cause I'm about to start the process of making any animation available for any group and I'm thinking a short ten second clip of each animation as well. What do you guys think?

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
Is everyone digging on this? Cause I'm about to start the process of making any animation available for any group and I'm thinking a short ten second clip of each animation as well. What do you guys think?

Could you pull the animation on touchwiz when you open and close the app drawer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Could you pull the animation on touchwiz when you open and close the app drawer.

that animation is in the launcher and is based on which launcher you use. However if it's an XML animation which I believe it is. then send me the launcher app and I could make it available for flashing

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Ha ha 45 min later and the first animation, rotate bottom center with bounce, is ready in the first 9 groups. ive got like 30+ animations.... this is going to take a minute... but so well worth it!

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
that animation is in the launcher and is based on which launcher you use. However if it's an XML animation which I believe it is. then send me the launcher app and I could make it available for flashing

Sorry took me a while to find this thread again lol. I'll send you the launcher

·
Crack Flasher
238 Posts
How do you update your edify if you use theme chooser can't find a zip of the theme anywhere

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Update it using the rom you are on. Doesn't have to be updated with the theme.

GSM Galaxy Nexus -- ParanoidAndroid -- franco.Kernel Nightlies

·
Android Beginner
40 Posts
Plz add the psynshift anims next. I love those. They simple and smooth and fast! :D

Yes this ^^^ want...
I have been using this ^^^ one since, I wanna say, February...?
Though all of these animations are awesome!
Something seemingly so simple and yet so so cool!!
Awesome idea and great work psyntyst!!!

Sent from my GNex using XBT2

41 - 60 of 68 Posts