Android OS Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
7-ziping till my fingers hurt
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Bump! Ics ain't dead yet! Plz add other sets! I'll b ur best friend!

I don't always flash, but when I do, I prefer ice cream sandwich...
ha ha don't worry I will be, just been busy with life and what not but more will come :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
just wanted to update anyone who uses this stuff. right now i have a lot going on, i have tons and tons of work as my boss can sell houses like a mad man ha ha i am also getting married to the girl of my dreams in october, as well as remodeling my house. To top it off we just bought a new car. so basically i have way more going on than i have time for. (12 hour work days tend to make things harder :) ) at some point in time i will get back to updating and creating new animations for everyone. the issue right now is that i cant figure out what or where is controlling the animation for opening apps is located. that being said the full sets of animations will not be updated until i figure this out. but if you want to have some animations. use this thread. everything in here will work minus set 2. set 2 you will see here and there. i hope i can find time to get this figured out so i can continue to create more eye candy for everyone.

thanks for every ones support

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
looks like im going to be updating these as well. ill start by getting the base packages updated. then ill continue my work on making every animation work for every transition :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just fyi ...twisted rubixr3 works perfectly on aokp 4.1.2 on my galaxy s3 .all the others kinda work ,everywhere but opening menu when using apps like browser or root explorer. It force closes that app after hitting menu

Also I took groups 1,3,4,7 and 8 from Rubic and replaced those groups in twisted rubix. Because i prefer just plain rubic.And pretty much took the twisted part out of it if that makes sense.

·
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
see, all of the single animation files by them selves from the groups ive posted will work on any 4.2 system, its just the base files that are out of date. they just have extra files that cause problems. the menus have issue from some of the older ones cause the animation changed from when those were made to now. one day ill get back to it. if time ever allows ha ha

61 - 68 of 68 Posts