Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Developer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please stop & Read!!

This is a Theme for Sense 3.0 & was built for the Sensation & Evo 3D, however it should work with most if not all Sense 3.0 Phone's / Rom's.

Still messing around with what I can change regarding sense 3.0, not fully sure what all can be themed at this point.
~Eugene

~ Variable Red's
~ Carbon Fiber Clock
~ Red Lighting replacement
~ Blue Sun Replacement

Thanks to xda Members:
~ DiamondBack2010
~ Flemmard

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/7FWC0H4JNM

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
DUDE! THANK YOU so much for this theme. :) The red skins I had from sense 2.1 and earlier were the only parts i missed from them. If there is any way I can help on this project (or a guide on how to make my own, as it seems skinning from 3.0 is pretty radically different from previous iterations), Id like to, as Red and Sense are probably my favorite combo ever for android (much to many of my android theming buddies chagrin, lol). Just a thought, though, perhaps you might look at the burgundy theme from sense 3 or rogue sense from 2.1+ to see what else to add, if youre interested. also, you might look into adding from the burgundy accents mod on xda (with dev permission, of course), as it looks to be a very similar shade to what youre using and might help round things out.

·
Developer
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just playing with stuff at the moment.. Likely I'll switch everything to the burgundy, though this is just a draft & only about a few hours of work.. No images was borrowed & any & all future work will be done by me to save myself the drama of ( You Kanged that )...
Thanks,
~Eugene

·
Android Apprentice
35 Posts
Thank you Eugene, it's nice to see some of your work on the Sensation! I hope to see some nice ROMs from you soon. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.