Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Themer
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if it is possible to create a cupcake port for the X, if not im assuming that its because of the locked bootloader :( Anywho, plz dont tell me cupcake is old and dumb and stuff lol it would be fun to have a vintage OS on my phone (for maybe a hour at the most tho)

·
Themer
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Webst3r said:
Some may say that having Sense on the would be pointless. But cupcake? It's a waste of time.
Sense is most definitely NOT pointless. It has some really kewl features in it, and it would be awesome to get on a moto device

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
Hey, I just bought a new 64 bit laptop with 8 gigs of ram and a 1tb hd.... can you guys help me install windows 3.1 on it? I just want to try it...... wow

G

·
bretth18 said:
Sense is most definitely NOT pointless. It has some really kewl features in it, and it would be awesome to get on a moto device
I couldn't agree more about Sense. I'd totally rock it as my daily ROM.

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
Wow! Maybe you should all stay off Froyo roms from now on. Its old. GB is out now. Froyo is useless then I guess huh?? Give the guy a break. It was a request for something old school. Why all the negative remarks. Just don't reply to it if its that bad for to read it.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
cubsfan187 said:
Wow! Maybe you should all stay off Froyo roms from now on. Its old. GB is out now. Froyo is useless then I guess huh?? Give the guy a break. It was a request for something old school. Why all the negative remarks. Just don't reply to it if its that bad for to read it.
I was taking a jab at him yes, but now it is your turn....

Did you really say to stay off of froyo?
There are plenty of roms out there that are a lot more customizable based off of froyo parts.... That is all

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
"BuRNiN_BoNeS said:
I was taking a jab at him yes, but now it is your turn....

Did you really say to stay off of froyo?
There are plenty of roms out there that are a lot more customizable based off of froyo parts.... That is all
Yes I did say stay off froyo. If people are gonna knock someone for asking about an old school os, then those same people need to stay off froyo. It's old school now cause GB is out. Way more can be done on gb then froyo. So why use it? Oh well. I hope the Guy gets what he asked for and loves every min of it!

·
Android Lover
462 Posts
Thread derailed...
/thread

I just saved 15% on my car Insurance by switching to

Sent from my DROIDX using RootzWiki Forums

1 - 20 of 28 Posts