Android OS Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Tahn...Tahn..Tahn..Ni..Na..Na..Na..Na..
2,224 Posts
Latest nightly reworked my original sd card to my external sd and my emmc to my internal sd.I'm a little disturbed because android secure and dcim, etc seems to be in both spots now.sometimes the system looks for scripts in sd but can't find it.I have to move a few files so shit could work.Did I get a bad flash or is anyone also having this issue. I now there's a new feature in cm parts to save media and apps to ex or internal ..

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
Im about to try CM7 again after a break (last was like build 50ish). Can someone please tell me if:

The 911 bug is fixed?

The Compass / level / sensors work?

If the GPS works with the fix installed (how good compared to say Trigger / OMFGB)

Current expected battery drain compared to other CM7 ROMs. (I know they all kill batteries)

Thanks for your time.

·
Average Android
54 Posts
I say you just find the time to try it yourself and see how much it has improved. Now that Cyanogen himself has posted CM7.1.0.1 as stable we are free to report bugs as we find them. Give it a try again at the very least as its been nearly a hundred builds since your last cm7 rom was on your phone. Lol

41 - 44 of 44 Posts