Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Due too simply having too many irons in the fire, I am no longer taking requests for custom boot animations. I have made a marker post; requests prior to that post will be fulfilled.

Feel free to check out my how-to, linked in my signature, if you want to learn to do them yourself.

If anyone wants to take requests, let me know and I will update the OP to reflect that.

·
U.S. MARINE SEMPER FI
178 Posts
I have a request and I can email the pic and a sound, just let me know the email,thanks and its for a droid pro,and I will hit the paypal link after I get it to,been looking for somebody to do this,thanks abunch

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
Well, not sure how feasible this would be, but could you do a Cyan colored version of this image, in homage to RootzWiki? Pref it to fade out to black and back in, but spinning is ok too. If you wanted to get REALLY crazy, maybe a red one too?

Reactions: soulsiphoner

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nutpn said:
I have a request and I can email the pic and a sound, just let me know the email,thanks and its for a droid pro,and I will hit the paypal link after I get it to,been looking for somebody to do this,thanks abunch
Added e-mail link to OP

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Krymsyn said:
Well, not sure how feasible this would be, but could you do a Cyan colored version of this image, in homage to RootzWiki? Pref it to fade out to black and back in, but spinning is ok too. If you wanted to get REALLY crazy, maybe a red one too?
Will do
Looks like I'll be up late tonight

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
Ha! Don't lose sleep over it, but if you do happen to get it done... Rockin!

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
haha, 12 pack of Code Red and Camel Menthol's with the cool burst capsules... You and me, we're on the same wavelengths...

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Krymsyn said:
haha, 12 pack of Code Red and Camel Menthol's with the cool burst capsules... You and me, we're on the same wavelengths...
Lol Good ol' green dew and camel lights for me

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Krymsyn said:
Here's the cyan one:

Download

And Red

Download

·
Google-Fu Master
69 Posts
You. Are. The. Man. Danke! Now to get to playing with them.

EDIT : Installed the Cyan version... slick. Very slick. Can't thank you enough.

·
U.S. MARINE SEMPER FI
178 Posts
Also Dr.Carpenter,mine is a droid pro,i can look and see if the logo has to be smaller,dont know?

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nutpn said:
Also Dr.Carpenter,mine is a droid pro,i can look and see if the logo has to be smaller,dont know?
Yeah, your screen is 320x480, smaller than the DX, but I can still test on mine, it just wont take up the full screen.

Sent from my CM7 DX

·
U.S. MARINE SEMPER FI
178 Posts
Dr.Carpenter,I am so excited this week I get my logo animation,yeehaw,go Riptide,Go wb tigers

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just a note, I will be out of town from Friday til Wednesday, so I will do my best to do the requests that are in now before I leave but any after this post will be after I get back.

Sent from my CM7 DX

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
nutpn said:
Here's one of them, I chose the flag background :)

Download

Working on the other...

Edit: Here's the other (kinda boring... sorry, I'll redo it if you want something different). Let me know if you have any problems.

Edit again: updated with sound included

Download

·
Boot Themer
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1972bigdaddy said:
Heres another file for the boot animation. Thank you already forthe logo and it works great. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33643293/BBruins SC 2011.zip Already extracted the video to jpgs. Boston Bruins 2011
Haven't forgot about ya... I'm out of town til Wednesday but next weekend for sure :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 270 Posts