Android OS Forum banner
421 - 440 of 467 Posts

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #426 ·
Been working on a full theme for BAMF's Paradigm for the past 16 hours straight. Got some more to go but this should be absolutely gorgeous looking by the time I'm done. If you are a fan of Electric Black, you will love this theme. Stay tuned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #428 ·
After that will you have time to make the status bar icons (alarm, vibrate, etc.) in ICS blue to match the stock clock? :)
Oh for sure man! I gained a lot of knowledge on a lot of things today so expect to start seeing many more kinds of mods too

·
Thread Killer
1,500 Posts
Been working on a full theme for BAMF's Paradigm for the past 16 hours straight. Got some more to go but this should be absolutely gorgeous looking by the time I'm done. If you are a fan of Electric Black, you will love this theme. Stay tuned.

Any plans to port this theme to AOKP maybe? = )

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
AOKP is in the works as well :D

·
Android Beginner
656 Posts
Lol the derp ones are awesome. Can't wait to see what you have planned for aokp

Sent from my GALAXY NEXUS using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #433 ·
I'm working on about 5 themes right now and will hopefully be releasing a lightweight white theme with ics color text later tonight for BAMF. AOKP is up next and will be Electric Blue.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #434 ·
Just to update everyone. I've got both my BAMF and AOKP themes coming along nicely. It may be a few more days before anyone sees them but I would like to get a volunteer or 2 to test them for me. Get at my inbox if you are interested.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #436 ·
Alright everyone, let me say a few things in a hugely positive light.

first off, thank you you to all those that have participated and continue to participate in this thread. Your interest and encouragement in my work is a huge reason why I continue to work so hard on all of this.

Second, it appears my aspirations are far larger than the the amount of time I have available to devote. I am working on so many projects its getting hard to keep them straight haha.

On that note, I would like to extend an offer to anyone and everyone in the android community who already knows or is wanting to learn the art of theming for Android. My goal has always been to try and involve as many people and their individual ideas as possible in projects. That being said, I would like to throw this out there: if you would like to get involved in theming please let me know. It doesn't matter if you are experienced or not as I am more than willing to share every ounce of knowledge I have gained over the past few years and provide as much support as I am able. Consider this an attempt to open the door for any prospective themer out there that just doesn't have the time to spend hours researching how to do something. I'm extremely interested in making a 100% community based theme spanning every rom available for the Galaxy Nexus. If you are interested please either pm me or let me know in here :D

Lastly, I sincerely apologize for the lack of releases by myself as of late. I'm working extremely hard to come out with something that will break the mold of all the current themes available and open new doors for the theming aspect of android. Hang in there with me and I'll continue to do my best to provide the best end product I can!

Thank you all again for your support and encouragement. It means the world to me.

Sean Hellman

PS... I'm working on getting all of my icons into MasturMOD as well.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
Got you on the new market icon later tonight. Will also be adding the new play music and books.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
Setting up a dedicated Android box I just bought then will be theming most of the day. If you have requests, post 'em and they will be filled.

421 - 440 of 467 Posts