Discussion Starter · #441 ·
That has 2 N's!!!!!! Haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Who likes sneak previews? :D

"Nexus 2.0" out in the next 48 hours...

Got a couple more APKs to edit and a few fixes here and there to make but is looking quite nice!

Attachments

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
That preview looks nice. Going to be making a port for ICSourcery???

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Hopefully sooner rather than later! Supported will be as follows, in this order:

CodenameAndroid 1.5.0
AOKP M4
ICSourcery 1.0
Gummy 0.8

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #447 ·
Theme is done but having some technical issues. Can't seem to get a valid update.zip made even though the 17 previous tests have all flashed fine. Grrr.

Also made Google Play Icons for a bunch of the icon sets as well as Nexus X icon for launcher in multiple colors as well. Will post tomorrow evening as I just realized I have to work in 6 hours
stay tuned and I'll keep you guys updated.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #449 ·
any icons for whatsapp ?
I don't have any made but I can probably whip some up. Which sets were you looking for?

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
Hey all. Sorry for the delay but I am in the process of switching jobs and moving currently. Working as much as I can find time to and am getting super close to having aokp and codename versions done for my theme. I'm also gathering a few of my friends to team up with me so we can continuously crank out new stuff. One of them being my friend Josh who made the derpacons. I know I've been running behind and I am sorry about that. As soon as things settle down I'll be back on my A game.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #452 ·
Josh is currently working on more derp icons while I get my internet back up and running. Themes still on the way.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #453 ·
Hello all! I'm very excited to announce that I will be releasing my first theme for the Galaxy Nexus in a matter of minutes at this point. I'm starting uploading to hosting now and just have to format the thread :D hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it! As a disclaimer though, this theme will always be considered a work in progress to me personally as I'm extremely indecisive and OCD about how my phone looks and will maintain it as such. I'll post a link in this thread as soon as the thread is live.

On a related note, I'm getting a couple friends up to speed on Android theming so that we can all take some of the work load as I've been drowning in my own ambitions as of late and have not been able to do much outside of this theme. New job, new apartment, etc... that being said, this is a serious call to arms for anyone interested in getting involved in theming/Modding. I need a couple people to help with porting/maintaining, a couple testers and a couple people to help with icons and actual graphic design of themes/roms. I have big plans and hate the constraints of time... gah. Thanks for reading through my rant haha. Been awake for 25 hours right now! Delirium is imminent. Feel free to PM if you are interested in helping in any way!

·
Android Fanatic
1,821 Posts
AOKP is uploading right now! Should be posting it in about 20 mins or so. My upload speeds suck haha.
Any plans on porting this to Black Ice or Patient Zero? Looks super clean. Very nice. Love the icons in this thread as well.

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #458 ·
I'm resurrecting this bitch. Nexus Plus icons are in the works. 3 sets total and more derp-a-cons on the way in the next 48 hours!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all. Here are all of the icon sets I have made thus far. They all come in FULL sets (some sets are larger/smaller than others.). They are *NOT* flashable zips. These are probably best used with Nova Launcher or your alternative launcher of choice.. I will add more as often as I make them.​

Donations to my "Caffeine = Productivity" fund are welcomed but never expected. Feel free to hit that like button if you have enjoyed my work!​
_______________________________________​

Textual (sexual text): Contains 94 white text based icons! Made with the famous ICS Roboto font.
http://tinyw.in/MfNj ------> I WILL BE RE-RELEASING THIS SET IN AS MANY COLORS AS ARE REQUESTED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CERTAIN COLOR MADE PLEASE PM ME WITH THE SPECIFIC HEX YOU WOULD LIKE USED :D

Textual Colors:

In order, top to bottom:
Electric Black: http://tinyw.in/B6LB

Ice Cream Squares: http://tinyw.in/VwKn
Orange Creamsicle Squares: http://tinyw.in/TLXU
Vanilla Ice Cream: http://tinyw.in/qPZk
Iced Ginger: http://tinyw.in/Pm3l
Electric Black: http://tinyw.in/7sMv

I very gladly take no credit for this set of icons. My buddy Josh made them while I was doing a bunch of the Textual sets last night.​

>>>>>>!!!PLENTY MORE ICONS ON PAGE 2!!! >>>>>>>http://rootzwiki.com...955#entry464955

Instructions:

-Method One (Easiest, but does NOT replace system icons or show up in app drawer): Download the zips from the links to your sd card. Use an app like Root Explorer or AndroZip to extract the contents of the zip. In Nova launcher (or whichever one you use), long press the chosen icon and hit "edit" when the little menu pops up. Browse via gallery or root explorer to said extracted icon. Apply. Enjoy.​

-Method Two (Advanced, Replaces system app icons):
*I am not responsible for anything you do to your phone. You do this at your own discretion*
1. Perform the all important Nandroid backup. Just in case...
2. Download the icon set of your choice to your SD card.
3. Use Root Explorer to copy the .apk file of the app you want to edit to your sdcard.
4. Unzip the app.
5. Copy the icon of your choice to the res/drawable folder of said extracted app.
6. Rename the old "ic_application.png" (original icon file) file to ".old" (or whatever)
7. Rename the new icon to the same thing as the old one (ic_application.png)
8. Rezip the entire app up, and then rename it from .zip, to .apk
9. Place the app back into the system/app or data/app folder that you pulled the app from originally
10. Wait for the Reboot!
11. Place the icon back on the homescreen if you want it there,
12. Profit!

Changelog:
-2/10/12: Created thread, made initial posts.
-2/11/12: Added Electric Black, Iced Gingerbread and Vanilla Ice Cream.​
-2/12/12: Added Ice Cream Squares, fulfilled a few random icon requests and added Nova launcher icons to post #128 (pg, 13).
-2/12/12: Added Monstah icon set.
-2/14/12: Updated most of the icon sets to include themed launcher icon
Updated directions for replacing system icons (Thanks Fawkes!)
Updated thread layout for easier navigation
-2/15/12: Added Ice Cream Squares icon set. Moved a couple themes to page 2
Took down Orange set for updating purposes.
Updated Vanilla Ice Cream set. Added 12 icons and 2 wallpapers.
-2/19/12: Added White set
Added Orange Ice Cream Squares
-2/25/12 Reformatted OP:
Updated broken links to functional ones
Added updated sets (tweaked many levels for more equal color)
-2/16/12 Updated all links. Now hosting off of Goo-Inside instead of Minus.
-2/27/12 Added Textual and Strictly Text icon sets.
Reformatted OP

I have made a thread for all of my Softkey mods and am also taking requests for them.

**I'm always open for requests**

Please private message me with your request and I guarantee a reply within 24 hours.
i love the monster, high contrast, and the sketch ones. But the webpages wont load to download them. Alternative link perhaps? =]

·
holo wh#re
153 Posts
The derp icons are down....can someone please re post?

441 - 460 of 467 Posts