Android OS Forum banner
461 - 467 of 467 Posts

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
The derp icons are down....can someone please re post?
I apologize for my absence as of late. Oddly enough I found my old external hard drive today with all my old work and will upload all of it tonight. Some of them are still in my drop box but moved folders... Let me see if I can track those down real quick.

Edit: They aren't in my dropbox anymore but will zip and upload what I can fInd tonight. Should be most of them including Derpicons as well. Hang tight for a few hours!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
Thank u sir

U wouldn't have a theme still would u? I just got a gnexus
Most of my themes were ROM dependant and most if not all people no longer use those respective builds. I'm working on repackaging them in apk format and some integrated ROM stuff now though!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I remember when I first got my nexus and it was the first phone that I rooted, it seemed like everyday you were making new icons like electric black and other colors. I just wanted to say thank you for that. I kind of miss your work. I liked having the stock icons in different colors. You made going to xda like Christmas everytime I went to your thread.

I redownloaded electric black. Thank you again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
The Jittery Gentleman
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #466 ·
I remember when I first got my nexus and it was the first phone that I rooted, it seemed like everyday you were making new icons like electric black and other colors. I just wanted to say thank you for that. I kind of miss your work. I liked having the stock icons in different colors. You made going to xda like Christmas everytime I went to your thread.

I redownloaded electric black. Thank you again.

Dude, you straight up made my day. Seriously. My cars transmission went out today and work sucked ass. For that, any kind of icons you want I will make.

Posts like this are what keep me in this community despite all the trolls. Thank you again man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Registered
121 Posts
Your very welcome. Sorry to hear about your day. Just saw the thread and popped in. No need to make me anything, just saying thanks. Look forward to any new creations you may be thinking about.

461 - 467 of 467 Posts