Another Team Acid release
Raver and I had been discussing how to get Ext4 working on GB right away and we came up with this. You can flash this right after flashing your favorite GB ROM and you can enable Ext4 right away.
All of this must be done in a single CWM sitting, NO REBOOTS BETWEEN STEPS
1) Put this file on your SD card, along with your favorite GB ROM
2) Flash the GB ROM, let it finish
3) Flash install_busybox.zip, let it finish
4) Go into the voodoo menu > enable lagfix
and /system lagfix on
5) Reboot and listen to Linda say Voodoo lagfix is enabled at the end of her speech.
* If you're having trouble mounting the SD card, check out sexton's guide! It worked for me. Always make sure to back up your SD card! [GUIDE] CONVERTING EXT4 ON gingerbread
* You don't have to check mounts for this as the installer automatically mounts everything.
* So far I've only tested this on the KH2 leak. I Odined KH2, odined the KG4 custom kernel, then rebooted straight into recovery to perform the steps above.
Raver for this ROMs and guidance
Sexton for his ROMs and guidance plus the ext4 conversion guides
Krylon for the leaks
Whitehawk for his deodexed builds
The helpful members of this board.