Android OS Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Ok on my third day with the d3 and I will say I love this phone from the hardware (slightly heavy but well built) to the keyboard which is great probably the best I've used I got great battery life today made it threw my whole ten hour shift with plenty of juice left. And the fact that this phone isn't bug riddled like my last(g2x) I would say this would make a solid upgrade for anyone even those with a dinc2 had that this phone has been very fast and consistent in my few days of use now I need root

·
Android Apprentice
644 Posts
I like my d3 but my wife's getting a replacement dinc2 and I'll probably take the dinc2 and give her the d3. She needs the keyboard I don't. It's a good phone I guess I expected more from a dual core phone I don't play alot of high graphic games. I'm on my second d3 and I till get lag even with a dual core. The i've been hearing how solid the dinc2 is so I'm gonna give it a shot. It's a Great phone not for everyone and not perfect. yes it has the best keyboard its virtually the only decent one they have (there's not many). Software is OK sense 3.0 looks way better and I hear it runs smoother. The I can confirm d3 does lag while not a lot it does.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I heard Sense 3.0 isn't the greatest, which Is why people switched over from the evo3d to the photon,etc.

But yeah this phone definitely does lag sometimes, probably something to do with all the bloatware and homescreen redraws it has

·
Android Apprentice
33 Posts
droid3 is awesome!! music is kinda low, and eq effects dont help :\ i almost feel like the keyboard is hard to push in/out -___- idmtt

i definatly feel like moto has slowed this phone down its dualcore/ddr2 this thing should flyyyyy!!!!

looking forward to root and cm7, and have every intention of learning to compile and making a ROM of my own :p

·
Registered
982 Posts
droidrage729 said:
I like my d3 but my wife's getting a replacement dinc2 and I'll probably take the dinc2 and give her the d3. She needs the keyboard I don't. It's a good phone I guess I expected more from a dual core phone I don't play alot of high graphic games. I'm on my second d3 and I till get lag even with a dual core. The i've been hearing how solid the dinc2 is so I'm gonna give it a shot. It's a Great phone not for everyone and not perfect. yes it has the best keyboard its virtually the only decent one they have (there's not many). Software is OK sense 3.0 looks way better and I hear it runs smoother. The I can confirm d3 does lag while not a lot it does.

Try and convince vzw to give you another d3 cuz some times they'll do it :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
kurtislemaster said:
droid3 is awesome!! music is kinda low, and eq effects dont help :\ i almost feel like the keyboard is hard to push in/out -___- idmtt

i definatly feel like moto has slowed this phone down its dualcore/ddr2 this thing should flyyyyy!!!!

looking forward to root and cm7, and have every intention of learning to compile and making a ROM of my own :p
Where i've looked online on how to but i can't find shizzz

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.