Android OS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please disable comments on your youtube videos. Those people that are making stupid comments are driving me nuts. "LOL SOMEONE NEEDS TO HACK THE CM7 SERVERS AND POST THE ROM ONLINE :D" etc etc. Its so disrespectful :\

/endrant

·
Android Beginner
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PackOfHighly said:
These kind of posts are even worse. The development team is not going to sleep with you so stop trying to white knight it.
How is my post asking someone to disable their comments on a youtube video because people are saying that they wish someone would hack and release someones hard word worse than those that I just described? This is a discussion forum, related to android on the touch pad. If I wish to make a post like this, I will. Get off your high horse and quit it with the accusations. What does "Sleep With Me" even mean? Ive seen a few amazing projects pulled because of comments like those on the videos. I suppose you must be one of those posters on youtube saying someone needs to steal it and release it.

·
appul pls
411 Posts
HaiKaiDo said:
Please disable comments on your youtube videos. Those people that are making stupid comments are driving me nuts. "LOL SOMEONE NEEDS TO HACK THE CM7 SERVERS AND POST THE ROM ONLINE :D" etc etc. Its so disrespectful :\

/endrant
You were expecting people to be nice on youtube?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts