Android OS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted updated screenshots for my ROM today, and found that I have no way to delete the old attachments/screenshots that were posted with it beforehand. Any chance this could be looked into and fixed? Some of the old screenshots had completely new looks to them after a lot of theme work was done, so it would be nice to be able to delete unwanted attachments.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
Jonathon Grigg said:
Going off the top of my head, there should be a manage attachments link towards the bottom of the page when you're editing a post. I believe from in there you can delete attachments, but I can't quite remember how it's done from there.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums
ya u have to hit go advanced and then hit manage attachments but its there. i deleted some today.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did that, but there was no "X" button to delete them, only a "?". Seems that it may be fixed now, or it was an issue with my browser not loading the "X" button initially, cause I just checked again and it's there now.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
imnuts said:
I did that, but there was no "X" button to delete them, only a "?". Seems that it may be fixed now, or it was an issue with my browser not loading the "X" button initially, cause I just checked again and it's there now.
ight awesome let us know if its not showing up again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts